Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RPG Maker MV Mini-Map Plugin

RPG Maker MV Mini-Map Plugin 2.3.2

No permission to download

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
Thanks! Just be sure to manually include what ever files you might have used (such as the background image for the settings), because at the time I had no idea @require 1 was a thing xD

Nacura

Villager
Xy$
I had to remove the minimap, because when I put in the notes <mmForceOn> this caused me an error when loading the game, which is strange I even had to modify and remove some plugins, so it did not work, I'll try now if it works. I'll leave an image of the plugins that I have that may be incompatible with another plugin.

Attachments

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
I had to remove the minimap, because when I put in the notes <mmForceOn> this caused me an error when loading the game, which is strange I even had to modify and remove some plugins, so it did not work, I'll try now if it works. I'll leave an image of the plugins that I have that may be incompatible with another plugin.
Yeah, I'm really sorry about this plugin causing errors for everybody D: I really had little knowledge of coding at the time.. still don't tbh xD but at least I've figured out how to stop that loading bug... However, due to the weird way I coded this, I wouldn't have a clue how to edit this code to make it work right.

DragonX7

Villager
Xy$
i'm getting this error after i restore a save file and return to the world map (the only location where i have a minimap). i started a new game after i added the plugin. it occurs for both the upp_minimapWait and minimap plugin. the game works normally with the plugins turned off.
upload_2018-3-9_12-18-22.png
[doublepost=1520616072,1520616005][/doublepost]
i'm getting this error after i restore a save file and return to the world map (the only location where i have a minimap). i started a new game after i added the plugin. it occurs for both the upp_minimapWait and minimap plugin. the game works normally with the plugins turned off.
upload_2018-3-9_12-18-22.png

Nevermind, i just saw the previous post with the same error. sorry about that.

Fangzarie

Villager
Xy$
Not sure if you're even still working on this plugin or not but I'm in love with it when it works. After the recent update, reloading a saved game where the map is showing seems to cause the issue the fastest. The only solution I could find was disabling the players ability to save on screens where the map is present, i.e. dungeons for me. This allows the game to store the array needed for the map however this is a very ugly fix sense it limits when the player can save.
I'd love to see a fix for this one day since have a map is vital for my game but I suppose what I have going for me now will work. Good luck getting it fixed if you're still working at it.

Hello! Thank you for sharing this awesome script! I originally found it on RPG Maker web and it was perfect for my project. However, I discovered that you have this updated version here, so I immediately grabbed it. The only problem is that I need to be able to change the region setting through script calls or plugin commands, which were possible before, but it looks like you removed that option for this newer version. Is there any way to still do that? My maps will have hidden areas that only show up when switches are randomly flipped.

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
You shouldn't be using this what with the bugs it has and all. Apparently you can't save / load the game properly and I still haven't gotten around to remaking it