Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you like RMMV.co and what direction would you like us to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riko

Villager
Xy$
It's great. Works well on my phone & computer. :) Not tests on the pad yet but i'm sure it does. Everyone i spoke to here are friendly too. I shall post here again once i been around longer. I am still new myself.

Ashouse

Villager
Xy$
I didn't like being modded for trying to help someone just because I linked them to the exact post that solved their problem but it was on another website... the OFFICIAL website. If thems the rules, than change them. Don't take a helpful post down that directly solved another users problem. REALLY cheesed me off! AND that's why I haven't been active here.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
I didn't like being modded for trying to help someone just because I linked them to the exact post that solved their problem but it was on another website... the OFFICIAL website. If thems the rules, than change them. Don't take a helpful post down that directly solved another users problem. REALLY cheesed me off! AND that's why I haven't been active here
Really? That's weird D: I did that before a lot and my post never got deleted. And it shouldn't be a problem to link to rmwebs when there's a resource or solution to this problem.. I don't understand why it was taken down then

Kaemalux

Villager
Xy$
I am getting lost in how many ways you are helping newcomers and MV users! Thanks a lot!

If you are thinking about an addition, a basic tutorial using some custom resources (like the official ones + with the very using of downloadable content of this site) would be appreciated from newbies like me!

However, this is an amazing site, wonderful job!

Lore

Resident Dragon
I am getting lost in how many ways you are helping newcomers and MV users! Thanks a lot!

If you are thinking about an addition, a basic tutorial using some custom resources (like the official ones + with the very using of downloadable content of this site) would be appreciated from newbies like me!

However, this is an amazing site, wonderful job!
Sure thing. I'll work on doing one up :)

Mae

Villager
Xy$
Complete noob user here. No experience, no talent, can't get plugins to work even after months of watching tutorialvideos and reading forums, notetags are non-functional for me (maybe I broke my software? Is that even a thing? I really have no clue what is going on or what to do anymore).
Is it like this for all new users? If so where can desperate noobs like myself find any help? I'm not blaming the software or anything, I just desperately need some help. Hell, I'm so frustrated after months of trying I'm considering paying money for any semblance of help (don't mean to blame or offend anyone, just getting a bit desperate and I don't know where to go with these questions/problems).

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Complete noob user here. No experience, no talent, can't get plugins to work even after months of watching tutorialvideos and reading forums, notetags are non-functional for me (maybe I broke my software? Is that even a thing? I really have no clue what is going on or what to do anymore).
Is it like this for all new users? If so where can desperate noobs like myself find any help? I'm not blaming the software or anything, I just desperately need some help. Hell, I'm so frustrated after months of trying I'm considering paying money for any semblance of help (don't mean to blame or offend anyone, just getting a bit desperate and I don't know where to go with these questions/problems).
Hey Mae, this is for how you like the website not the software itself. Though, @Dad3353 said he PMed you so I hope you the best of luck with finding out how to fix everything. If you're still in need of some assistance don't hesitate to ask it here https://rpgmakermv.co/forums/mv-support.8/ The community is always willing to help someone out in need!

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Don't worry ^^ Just state your problem and show some screenshots and we'll find out the problem together~ Though Dad is probably already helping you. Good luck!

Mae

Villager
Xy$
Thanks everyone I'm srry for letting my frustration get the better of me. When I found this site I was sort of affraid to talk because my english is poor and I need my friend to help translate. But when I finally reached out too much emotion came with it.Srry again.

As for what I think about this forum..... Awesome! I would have totally got it if you guys told me to shut up but instead you tried to patiently understand. That alone is enough to not give up trying to do this. I can't really comment on content because I don't have the abillity yet to go trough all that english by myself, but I'm studying hard to correct that. Thank you all again for your patience.

MellowBoogie

Villager
Xy$
Very new to the site, fairly new at game design, very fluent in writing and music composition. Love the site so far, and I hope to find lots of useful stuff on here!

FANGirl

Residential Vampire
Lovely community. Very helpful and welcoming of new members. It does feel like a family here. And there are so many who are as dedicated to game design trade as I am~ The upgrades are priced fairly.

I think a bit more structure could be added in places here and there, that would be beneficial to everyone. And on one of the themes, in my browser, the ads are intrusive and overlap onto the other parts of the theme (but that's a nitpick and probably browser-based, so not a majority experience).

SpectyrXIII

Villager
Xy$
Still new to the site, but not entirely new to RM. So far this forum looks very promising. Not to bash on other forums,
but I've experienced some bad eggs in other unrelated forums. mostly flaming and spamming, with no control or moderation.
Granted, this was many many moons ago. I feel like most forums have step away from this and have given the user a better
experience. especially this forum.

Although this RM version is still new, it's nice to see so many quick, and creative people in one place. all the extra resources really help to
make a difference in everyone's future projects. I'm glad to be a part of it! (thumbsup)(thumbsup)(thumbsup)(thumbsup)(thumbsup)(thumbsup)(smile)(smile)(smile)(smile)(smile)

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Lovely community. Very helpful and welcoming of new members. It does feel like a family here. And there are so many who are as dedicated to game design trade as I am~ The upgrades are priced fairly.

I think a bit more structure could be added in places here and there, that would be beneficial to everyone. And on one of the themes, in my browser, the ads are intrusive and overlap onto the other parts of the theme (but that's a nitpick and probably browser-based, so not a majority experience).
If you could elaborate on what we could do better moderation wise, that'd be very helpful :)

Also, if you could PM a picture of the ads overlapping that'd help out a lot as well :)

MrClicks

Villager
Xy$
When you google most RPGMaker questions the result is an answer that leads you to this website. It was only natural to become a part of this game making community. I am glad that I have, Friendly people and great resources for ideas and information. I appreciate RMMV very much. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.