Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you like RMMV.co and what direction would you like us to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
When you google most RPGMaker questions the result is an answer that leads you to this website. It was only natural to become a part of this game making community. I am glad that I have, Friendly people and great resources for ideas and information. I appreciate RMMV very much. Thanks.
I was unaware of this, and super glad you mentioned it :D It's always nice to see how our Q&A helps people further than the individual whom asked. :)

Been away for a while, looked good then, and now it's even more amazing with all the additionnal stuff and still growing community :D keep going!
I looked at your joined date expecting maybe a month or two absence, but it's amazing to see after a year you still remembered us and returned :D Welcome back, and glad you're liking all the improvements/changes :)

Wize1

Adventurer
Xy$
Xyph, your forum has always been the greatest of them all. As grand of a statement that may be, for me it is true.

Harmless

Towns Guard
Hi guys, I'm currently using the forum on my tablet and some of the visuel elements are kinda broken.
For exemple the ads overlap the breadcrumb menu and the icons in the text editor are tiny. Im using an android samsung galaxy.

Not sure this is where I should post this, but hope this helps.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hi guys, I'm currently using the forum on my tablet and some of the visuel elements are kinda broken.
For exemple the ads overlap the breadcrumb menu and the icons in the text editor are tiny. Im using an android samsung galaxy.

Not sure this is where I should post this, but hope this helps.
Would you mind taking a screenshot of that and putting it on here so I can take a further look into this :)

DevoidOS

Knight
Xy$
It was pretty good last year when it started. Haven't used it much since then, so I'm gonna try to stay semi active on it for this month at least to see if there is anything that I notice that needs to be added or changed.

Taylor

Villager
Xy$
This site is pretty sweet. Good community, good content, great forum... More than I was expecting, honestly, and I am proud to be a member.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Something I am really glad of having here, especially when I am on rmwebs, besides the nice members and community in general, is the "You may not self-advertize/advertize for something", but somehow the are doing it anyway? At least (that's what my feeling says) "known or big" members there just do it and when someones doing it with like twelve posts they go rmweb police and put on the sirens.

This inconsistency .... I don't understand

(and I love the option to choose from several fonts huehue)

Calamity

Villager
Xy$
I have only just joined but have already seen some amazing work by very talented and generous people. I hope I can eventually contribute something as well.

Praygon

Villager
Xy$
Havent been here to long but the amount of features on this site is impressive. The place has got a nice layout to only complaint I really have and this might just be me being a newbie but at the moment it seems the resource forum isn't split between graphics (such as sprites and tilesets etc) and plugins into two separate forums. so sometimes the resource forum can be a bit of a task to sort through if you're only looking for one type of content.

Lore

Resident Dragon
Havent been here to long but the amount of features on this site is impressive. The place has got a nice layout to only complaint I really have and this might just be me being a newbie but at the moment it seems the resource forum isn't split between graphics (such as sprites and tilesets etc) and plugins into two separate forums. so sometimes the resource forum can be a bit of a task to sort through if you're only looking for one type of content.
I do believe there is some reform coming to the resource section but it has been held up due to technical and/or compatibility issues with the design. Don't quote me though...I may be thinking about a different update XD

Shineypawn

Villager
Xy$
Just click on the person you'd like to PM and click "Start a conversation" or

It's that image right there.
Thanks, but the thing is that this is a non-typical way to have this function, which can make it difficult for new users to understand how to use this functionality. I do believe that this website would do better if the term 'send a message to userx' or 'personal message(pm) user x' would be made clear (instead of conversation, which sounds like I want to start an open conversation). I would recommend changing this

upload_2017-1-19_0-19-17.png

and add '/send pm' or something like that. Just make it abudently clear to us simple users, it will probably increase the %rate of returning customers.

While i'm at it I would suggest that you clean up your menu in general, just use some kind of analytic tool to see which menu buttons are used the least, and get rid of them. A cleaner menu will provide more clarity for your users.

Also, I must say that I really like this site, it's awesome and as far as I know, the only good RPG maker; well done

Status
Not open for further replies.