Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I don't think the resource database currently does this, that would be an epic feature though. As for reviewing 5 games, that is a good question, I'm curious about this as well now.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Nevermind I thought you were wondering if uploading it to the site was playable online here. Then I re read message and seen you want to upload to a site. I would say do both, put a link in the description when you upload to the site with the online playable one, then when they're finished playing online they can rate the game.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
will i be able to upload it via a site so people can play online or both or is it just meant to be downloadable
[doublepost=1446589645,1446589423][/doublepost]

Does that mean I have to rate and review 5 other games to participate in this event
Yes it does. This way we can go along with what the community feels is the best game. You're the judge of the games, and your ratings/votes count. We will be doing one major winner (That the judges pick from) as well as the top 3 most voted for games by the community.

Micro

Dragon Goddess
I think I'll take part in this one. Anyone out there that wants to team up?
sure :D sounds like fun.

oh but first I must ask: we are allowed to make multiple projects, but can we team up with multiple people on multiple projects?

ie-can I make an entry with sonic, one with someone else, and one by myself? xD

Sonicboy95

Adventurer

oh but first I must ask: we are allowed to make multiple projects, but can we team up with multiple people on multiple projects?

ie-can I make an entry with sonic, one with someone else, and one by myself? XD
Pretty much as long as we share the spoils of war.

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Pretty much as long as we share the spoils of war.
Yea of course.

But I was thinking more along the lines of: what if I collab with two people, and those two games wind up winning? I know the chances of that are slim but it was just a thought haha. I'll wait for a reply from the mods ^_^

I just have more fun/get more inspired when I work with others, rather than alone. it's much more enjoyable to just bounce ideas off of others and come up with something amazing together :D

Sonicboy95

Adventurer
Yea of course.

But I was thinking more along the lines of: what if I collab with two people, and those two games wind up winning? I know the chances of that are slim but it was just a thought haha. I'll wait for a reply from the mods ^_^

I just have more fun/get more inspired when I work with others, rather than alone. it's much more enjoyable to just bounce ideas off of others and come up with something amazing together :D
I know the feeling. When I talk to myself I have a hard time but when talking to a friend hours go by without notice.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$

ie-can I make an entry with sonic, one with someone else, and one by myself? XD
Yes. Once again, the prizes are geared towards ONE winner only. So you all are going to have to figure out a way to split the prizes amungst yourselves.

Micro

Dragon Goddess
ok thanks Xy, that's what I thought but I wanted to make sure haha.

@Sonicboy95 You do not have any of the programs I mentioned either? :( We could always discuss ideas through here too

Chibae

Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca
maybe u shouldnt post yer steam account names on here, and take to PM's otherwise u get unwanted requests

Status
Not open for further replies.