Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tileset Swamp tiles

Is it ready for upload?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
New update added some more roof tiles to D and fixes to some pixels on the A tiles.
[doublepost=1477522443,1477522220][/doublepost]
lol yeah Aztec and spider galore. So much possibility for a swampy/wetland tileset set <.< xP
Zombies and mummy's are getting old for me lol I want something new.

Dad3353

Praised Adventurer
Zombies and mummy's are getting old for me lol I want something new.
Plenty of scope left for new inspirations, without even delving into the realms of fantasy..! Australian aborigines..? A Pygmy tribe, or Zulus..? Eskimos..? Tibetan monastery and associated monks..? Bedouins..? Cossacks..? I'm lousy at graphics, of any type, but made a couple of double-height (ie: non-chibi...) Characters which turned out rather well. I'll do some more, later on, but I would not be able to stretch to a whole Battler sheet. Getting the walking motion was hard enough. Still, as far as variety for fitting many new story lines, the field seems to be wide open..!

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
(hella) Glad i could inspire you all to be different.
[doublepost=1477531981,1477527574][/doublepost]Did some looking on the internet and found that the biggest spider in the world is in south america it is as big as a dinner plate. It is call the Goliath Birdeater. Be warned it is BIG.

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
(hella) Glad i could inspire you all to be different.
[doublepost=1477531981,1477527574][/doublepost]Did some looking on the internet and found that the biggest spider in the world is in south america it is as big as a dinner plate. It is call the Goliath Birdeater. Be warned it is BIG.
lol well it IS in South America xP and that's kinda where your set is headed it would seem

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
lol. Swamp led to Mayan pic. @Riko wanted more webs led to biggest spider being in the mayan swamp. rofl.

Native American circle of life. we just went in a circle. rofl too many circles.

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
one more can't hurt xP lol a circle Teepee that is o.o (It is something I was working on a long time ago, trying to make the hovels and teepee's of Native Americans. But I veered off in the Viking direction lol made the knarr and my roof set actually finished that idea off since most of their buildings had the curved roofs like the one I made xP)

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
one more can't hurt xP lol a circle Teepee that is o.o (It is something I was working on a long time ago, trying to make the hovels and teepee's of Native Americans. But I veered off in the Viking direction lol made the knarr and my roof set actually finished that idea off since most of their buildings had the curved roofs like the one I made xP)
Lol i needed that. I'm stuck on this bed all day. Only good i get is hear. Long time a go when i had vx i made a lean to that you could build. I might remake it for mv.

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
Just got done with the stairs I put them on the d tile for you. Going to update it now, be right back.
[doublepost=1477554062,1477553511][/doublepost]New stairs now uploaded for you all to test out.
[doublepost=1477633010][/doublepost]Now working on the inside of the ruin's.
[doublepost=1477680076][/doublepost]This is what i have planed for the next update.

SwampVine.png SwampWater.png
[doublepost=1477885738][/doublepost]hear is my idea so far for the olmac mv version. I need feedback on this. This is my first statue.

olmac.png

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
New artwork for the wall was added today to the inside of the set.

Map001.png
[doublepost=1478230575,1478068996][/doublepost]@Riko and @Sinnistar I was able to get a lot more done for you. here are some sample maps of some of the stuff added in so far.

Sample Map's
Map002.png Map001.png
[doublepost=1478239175][/doublepost]
More Stuff

Map001.png Map001.png
[doublepost=1478325578][/doublepost]New update ready for download. Now all the battlebacks and a1 edits are added. Wish a new wall on the B tiles. They are called H blocks. They come from Pumapunku.
[doublepost=1478558951][/doublepost]I am now working on some of the World map icons. Hear is an example map of some of it.

WorldSwampmap.png

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
New file update world map tiles added to the resources today.

Example map of the WorldSwamp tileset

Map002.png
[doublepost=1478655940,1478578638][/doublepost]New Update: Mayan Artwork added today.

Example map:

Map003.png

@Sinnistar I put your request on the blue rug and added Mayan Writing as art work.

MWolf

Villager
Xy$
This is awesome. I was yesterday creating a swamp with the MV's default tilesets, but with those my life (and maps) will get much better. Thanks for that!

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I love love love your Mayan pyramid. I work a lot with customized parallax maps, and have tried and tried to make a pyramid that would function like I wanted it too.