Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tileset Swamp tiles

Is it ready for upload?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I can suggest some variants bout swamp:
  • flooded \ poisonous (clasic swamp idea, so much water on the ground, it would be ideal to add the effect bush to give the idea that you are walks in the mud ... Classic American swamps) in that rpg maker xv to be usefull as referiment
  • Marsh Cave, there is not much to say and a swampy cave ... full of mushrooms and moss-covered rocks
also, if i can give a tip... about some tile set to made.(special swamps or like)
  • blood swamp\inbody swamp
  • lava swamp\hell swamp
  • ice swamp\cood swamp
i hope to be usefull.

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
If I can suggest some variants bout swamp:
  • flooded \ poisonous (clasic swamp idea, so much water on the ground, it would be ideal to add the effect bush to give the idea that you are walks in the mud ... Classic American swamps) in that rpg maker xv to be usefull as referiment
  • Marsh Cave, there is not much to say and a swampy cave ... full of mushrooms and moss-covered rocks
also, if i can give a tip... about some tile set to made.(special swamps or like)
  • blood swamp\inbody swamp
  • lava swamp\hell swamp
  • ice swamp\cood swamp
i hope to be usefull.
This was a request for a dirty swamp and for your idea on making it look like you are walking like splashing that would need a plugin i am an artist. there is already a poisoned swamp look at the purple water.

This was a request for a dirty swamp and for your idea on making it look like you are walking like splashing that would need a plugin i am an artist. there is already a poisoned swamp look at the purple water.
i mean use the "comand" bush in the database >tilesets

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
it would need to be changed with a plugin.
[doublepost=1480673027,1479148991][/doublepost]
Here is a link to what i think you are talking about.
https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=pt-BR&u=https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-footsteps/&usg=ALkJrhjVI1ilZ0tcM68VhJkXjCNLGjvI6g
[doublepost=1480673174][/doublepost]Starting to feel better now getting back in to MV again after getting sick.

A small sample map of some of the idea i have atm.

Map001.png

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
Ahh hope you are doing well now and welcome back :)
Thank you. It comes and go's, but at lest i can start thinking now.
[doublepost=1480958783,1480697155][/doublepost]Now I got a Christmas gift for all of you.

Sword-shot01.png

This weapon is real the Aztec's used it most call it an Aztec Sword but it is really called a Macuahuitl. This will be put in the next update.
Hope you all enjoy it.
[doublepost=1481463298][/doublepost]It's done. here is the last of the tilesets i am adding to this set.

Screenshot_1481462731491.png

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
Just googled some pics. They went with a more real life like swamp like i did. some games will make it purple. with swamp the more red or yellow in color the water is the more poisons it is. i like there artiest that they went with something more real looking. but they didnt add any green guess they were looking at it as more a dead swamp.