Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tileset I need Opinion and Ideas

Dad3353

Praised Adventurer
Allow me to congratulate you on the achievement of this splendid work. It's truly inspiring when such quality resources are made available to all, so thanks on behalf of many. For my part, I'm far too small to even consider the giddy heights of parallax mapping ('standard' tiles give me enough of a headache as it is..!), but who knows what could be triggered from seeing these excellent samples..? Well done, and kudos for your talent and generosity.

Ronivan

Towns Guard
Xy$
Allow me to congratulate you on the achievement of this splendid work. It's truly inspiring when such quality resources are made available to all, so thanks on behalf of many. For my part, I'm far too small to even consider the giddy heights of parallax mapping ('standard' tiles give me enough of a headache as it is..!), but who knows what could be triggered from seeing these excellent samples..? Well done, and kudos for your talent and generosity.
Oh Thank you. For me its still a training though, I've learned a lot during the development of this tileset. My next work will be with the interior of these tileset, and will give my best in that.