Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Grapes and Bow Ties! ~ Kaimen's Champagne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
- Do you regularly check for updates to the forum rules?
- Do you foresee your personal rules/values interfering with the forum rules?
- What forum rules do you think need changed, and why?
- A rule is changed, and suddenly you have to remove or edit some of your content. What do you do?

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
- Do you regularly check for updates to the forum rules?
I like to think that I know how to behave properly. But now that you mention it, maybe I should check for updates a little more often. I mean, if I'm not busy discussing about said updates... XD
- Do you foresee your personal rules/values interfering with the forum rules?
My personal rules and values pretty much match the forum rules. The only thing I can see interfering is me being a general nice guy and yes-man. But I could very well work around that. Kaimen the mod and Kaimen the person would be two different people. :)
- What forum rules do you think need changed, and why?
Maybe not changed but enhanced. As far as I know we don't have a rule about working around a ban. I'd say we should specify how to fare with such cases - when someone who got themselves banned comes back and causes turmoil.
- A rule is changed, and suddenly you have to remove or edit some of your content. What do you do?
Sort that out as soon as possible. I'm so freaking correct, I couldn't bear violating any kind of rule.

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Serious question:
What is your favorite fruit... AND WHY? (I do not accept "because they're superior/better". )
Are you really asking me that question? My favourite fruit? Do I really have to say it? Fine then. It's the grape. It comes in many colours, it comes in many forms, it comes in many tastes. It's small - perfect for snacking and the mix of sweetness sourness and sometimes bitterness makes for a round flavour. Round, just like the grape itself. Grape is love. Grape is life. And a glass of wine a day prevents heart attacks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.