Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where'd you hear about us?

Cloud Knight

Praised Adventurer
What site did you come from to join the site? This will help us out a lot. If you saw a tweet on twitter, post on facebook, reddit, etc. Let us know where you heard us from :)
Saw The Post On Steam Discussions, Under The Rpg Maker Mv Board. Which Pointed To The Youtube Video, Which Pointed To This Site. :P i diffidently like the layout and design!

I saw a post on the steam discussions by the admin. There were only 3 members when I joined. So this place grew fast :) Hope it stays friendly.

EraYachi

Knight
Xy$
It was linked in a review for RMMV that I was reading and I was like: ZING! Yeah bebbeh, there's a community for MV already! Skinny dipping time! *pulls off all clothing and dives into website*

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
It was linked in a review for RMMV that I was reading and I was like: ZING! Yeah bebbeh, there's a community for MV already! Skinny dipping time! *pulls off all clothing and dives into website*
Whattt :O What review? :D

Oh I meant you Xyphien.
Xyphien / the admin of this forum posted in steam discussions. At least I thought it was you.
ooh yeah, that's me. I shameless advertise all the time :O

I did a Google search of RPG Maker MV forums and came across this one. I missed the last generation of RPG Maker VX/Ace, so I'm acting in hopes of this being a good landing spot!

EraYachi

Knight
Xy$
I wild dcsant has appeared. I guess it was from walking in the tall grass. Wild dcsant is level 1.
Prepare for trouble! (Make it double!) To protect the world from devastation! To unite the peoples within our nation! To denounce the evils of truth and love! To extend our reach to the stars above! Jesse! James! Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light! Surrender now, or prepare to fight! (Meowth, that's right!)

*two random, crazy-looking people in horrible Team Rocket cosplay outfits show up, snatch dcsant from the forums and disappear into the night*

Status Gear Entertainment

Praised Adventurer
I simply heard not of you but looked you up. Hoping there will be a community on standby to get together with to get some projects ready. My 1 true goal as far as RMMV development goes is to seek out the answer (or legitimately pay someone) to recreate a much more flexible and consistent version of the famous MGC HMode 7 or something above that, that is 3D related of course. I wish to make 3D games but through the RPG Maker software. Hopefully this new JS capability might do the trick.

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Google, oddly enough. I was reading up on news about MV when I came across this forum here. :)