Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When is your birthday?

What quarter of the year does your birthday fall in?

• January-March

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • April-June

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • July-September

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • October-December

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

Micro

Dragon Goddess
I'm curious. Let's see what quarter of the year has the most birthdays here on the MV forums!
You can vote, or comment with your exact birth month. Feel free to discuss fond or funny birthday memories. :)

there aren't enough poll options, so I had to condense the choices--sorry!
I was born in March. How about you?

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
So I been told by family members that I was born in August, but it's all hearsay, I literally have no Idea when I was born because I don't remember that far back lol.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
My birthday is in January~

I don't do much for my own birthday, but that's usually because both of my older brothers have their birthdays this month as well. The oldest one's is today, the second-oldest's is the 15th, and then mine is the 21st. :)

Akod

Praised Adventurer
I'm a March baby, myself.

I haven't really celebrated my birthday since I was 15, so about 7 years now. I just never really saw it as any different from any other day.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
November here :)
I was in AIT (Military School Training) for my 21st birthday, and there isn't allowed any alcohol so... that happened, and I didn't really celebrate it. My 22nd birthday (The november that just passed) I was deployed, so another birthday I didn't celebrate. Though my mom sent me vacume sealed cupcakes :)

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
October here~
My last 2 birthdays have been kinda meh... but I don't really care about my birthday either so... yeah!

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Nice, nice! I still celebrate my birthday, but not like having big parties or whatever (never did that) just going out to eat with my family and having fun for the day.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
November here :)
I was in AIT (Military School Training) for my 21st birthday, and there isn't allowed any alcohol so... that happened, and I didn't really celebrate it. My 22nd birthday (The november that just passed) I was deployed, so another birthday I didn't celebrate. Though my mom sent me vacume sealed cupcakes :)
So that means your still 20. Man! You're not old enough to drink yet. (cheeky)

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
I was born one day after the German national holiday. On October 4th, 7:26am CET to be precise. :P
As for notable birthdays I had... well, there really were none. They were all pretty standard I'd say and have gotten pretty bland as of late. My last birthday I was "celebrating" on my own (at least physically) but it was fun nonetheless. I got to talk to people I haven't talked to in years and I got this nifty little chibi-me avatar you can see on the left there. :3

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
ooh, another most notable birthday, my 18th birthday my mom threw me a My Little Pony themed birthday party. And it was dope af. I could not stop laughing the whole party at the fact that it was just so.. I don't even know how to describe it. But it will be a birthday I won't forget rofl.

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
I'll just say my birthday is "soon". :) My birthday is the only time of the year I will eat cake though! Can't really think of anything notable that happened at a birthday party. Nowadays I mostly just forget about it though.

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
Soon, very soon. I'm an Aquarius, in case that wasn't so horribly obvious already.
1st of February. Akod actually knows this already, I got a happy birthday thread over on VX.net in 2013 which was super swell courtesy of that fella.

Funny. My full name is 12 characters.

My Birthday, 01/02 (in PAL regions, the ones I was born in) can also be 12 if you take out the 0's.

12 was the age I created the concept my first video game, Hellcat, which would be made as a demo 12 years later.

It's like that movie 23 but with 12's insteeaad.

I love how what people say is the exact opposite of normal birthing stats! Guys, I know what we have to do, making babies 3 months before and after we want to therefore making more game developers! EVIL SCHEME! AHAHAHAH!

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Yeah a lot of mine are off, but some or on. I even have traits of other signs, that's why I can't ever take astrology seriously. >_<

Micro

Dragon Goddess
I think Pisces fits me pretty well... mostly. it's just something fun to look at sometimes. I'm surprised the first quarter is winning, but we'll see if it changes