Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When is your birthday?

What quarter of the year does your birthday fall in?

• January-March

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • April-June

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • July-September

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • October-December

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
I love how what people say is the exact opposite of normal birthing stats! Guys, I know what we have to do, making babies 3 months before and after we want to therefore making more game developers! EVIL SCHEME! AHAHAHAH!
You crazy? I don't wanna have to babysit kids let alone be responsible for my own.

Isaac The Red

Towns Guard
May 15th, Best birthday memory was in collage, my 21st birthday, made plans with all my friends to go hangout and do the party thing, because the big 21 right? No one showed up, no one called, no one answered their phones. Not even my at the time Girlfriend, or My mother.... yea, seemed everyone was suddenly busy. I dunno, but that's my best birthday memory because I learned a LOT that day about the people I hung out with. Still Single, 7 Years later. :D

Akod

Praised Adventurer
I'm surprised the first quarter is winning, but we'll see if it changes
I am as well. I was expecting a lot more fourth quarter people, due to Vanlentines Day pregnancies being due in November, and that statistically more pregnancies happen in spring overall than any other time of year.

Akod

Praised Adventurer
If I'm not mistaken, on average December is the month with the highest birth rate of the year, followed closely by August.

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
Keep in mind the southern Hemisphere flips your summer / winter into the opposite position. But considering the Souther Hemisphere consists only of:
Aussies
Kiwis
Those weirdos from Guam
Antarcticans
Far-south-Latin American peoples who don't post here much or do much of the input thing.

Numbers should still be highly in the favor of oh just everywhere else in the world.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Aries, March 15. I don't really care about my birthday but last one was especially awesome! I was with my sister and my grandparents in Rome and it was super hot there and the (for me) prettiest city I've ever seen. It's like the history is in the city, there are ruins and stuff everywhere I totally love this place and wanna go there again someday~

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Do you folks like to buy yourself "gifts" for your birthday? I like to buy myself a gift whenever I can afford it without hurting my savings! xD

Do you expect/hope for people do buy you "gifts"? Personally, I don't mind either way, but I do like a cake gift. :3 I only eat cake once a year after all!

Micro

Dragon Goddess
I always buy myself gifts, especially for birthdays/Christmas.... :D

I don't expect gifts from people for the most part, unless they are someone whom I give gifts to often. even then, it's more of a "man, that hurt my feelings"---keep in mind that for me, gifts can be as simple as spending time together watching a movie, birthday wishes, a card, etc. if I receive NOTHING from someone important to me, I'll be pretty sad.

Cake is a must!

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Welllllll it's not technically until Thursday, but I did celebrate my birthday today~

I'll be in classes during my actual birthday, and one of my older brothers had his birthday on the 15th, so we had a double-party, lol. (cat)

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Welllllll it's not technically until Thursday, but I did celebrate my birthday today~

I'll be in classes during my actual birthday, and one of my older brothers had his birthday on the 15th, so we had a double-party, lol. (cat)
wow, happy early birthday, Amy! ^_^ (omg we need a cake emoticon, or one with balloons!!)