Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two truths, One lie.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Hmmm.... I'm gonna say 2 is the lie! I see you flapping those wings over there....

Let's see...
1. I love to sew.
2. I've never been outside of the US.
3. I can't snap my fingers.

Jiriki9

Towns Guard
Xy$
I say you cannot snap your fingers, Amysaurus.

For me...
1. I have no guitar
2. I have no lap top
3. I have no pet.

Akod

Praised Adventurer
I hate to do this, but you get the buzzer noise. I'm a pyrophobe, and can't even be near a gas stove without panicking. I did try learning but...At this stage, I'm terrified too much to try. Wish me luck making ramen. -.-

Hrm...Being chubby isn't all that surprising to me, I am too- it's especially hard not to be if you're surrounded by tasty food. Having an older sibling isn't uncommon but neither is drinking tons of soda. That said, I'm still gonna go with the third being the least likely. Especially with your blood pressure, having soda can be hard on the body. Not that it /has/ to be caffeinated but...that's just how my brain works.
That's what toaster ovens and hot plates are for. If your appliance runs on gas, just buy electric alternatives. =)

I'm sorry, but you are not correct. With the exception of while I'm at work, I drink soda almost exclusively (I drink tea during the fall/winter, too), especially caffeinated ones. It may not be good for my blood pressure, but who needs to be healthy? =P

For me...
1. I have no guitar
2. I have no lap top
3. I have no pet.
I'm going to say you don't have a guitar. Pets are incredibly common, and laptops tend to be more common than guitars, in my experience.

Juneberry

Global Moderator
Xy$
Hmmm.... I'm gonna say 2 is the lie! I see you flapping those wings over there....

Let's see...
1. I love to sew.
2. I've never been outside of the US.
3. I can't snap my fingers.
I'm afraid that two was true. I'm ambidextrous. Though I do love that you used the wing theory! It's funny for a lot of reasons to me.

I think I'll guess two on you as well. I can't snap my fingers myself, so I see how that could be true, and the other two are also easily true...So I just chose based on what seems less likely (based on the people I deal with on a regular basis, most of whom aren't even from the US...xD)

I'm too tired to make a good new batch, so please accept these will stink.
1. I've been to an opera.
2. I'm sensitive to aerosol products
3. I actually do productive things sometimes.

Jiriki9

Towns Guard
Xy$
I'm going to say you don't have a guitar. Pets are incredibly common, and laptops tend to be more common than guitars, in my experience.
Well...you are wrong. I do have a guitar. However, this way you still pointed at the statement which was a lie.

1. I've been to an opera.
2. I'm sensitive to aerosol products
3. I actually do productive things sometimes.
Well, I think EVERYONE does productive things SOMETIMES. ;) Also i never heard of a n aerosol-sensitivity so I say 2 is a lie...

New statements:
1. There are some spiders which can actually glide and almost fly with winglike chiting plates on their backs
2. There is a crustacean parasite that destroys the tongue of its host and afterward takes the place of the tongue
3. There are snail species which are predators and hunt for pray

Juneberry

Global Moderator
Xy$
Well...you are wrong. I do have a guitar. However, this way you still pointed at the statement which was a lie.

Well, I think EVERYONE does productive things SOMETIMES. ;) Also i never heard of a n aerosol-sensitivity so I say 2 is a lie...

New statements:
1. There are some spiders which can actually glide and almost fly with winglike chiting plates on their backs
2. There is a crustacean parasite that destroys the tongue of its host and afterward takes the place of the tongue
3. There are snail species which are predators and hunt for pray
Sadly, aerosol-sensitivity is a thing, and I have it. I can't be too close to it or I choke badly. :D

I like your truths and a lie, but I thought they were supposed to be about you. That said, I actually know about the first two animals from science programs I watch and articles. The parasite is especially creepy to me. They had images..Just...>w< I forgot it was a crustacean based parasite though.

Jiriki9

Towns Guard
Xy$
Well, I forgot to answer this O.O
...and seemingly I made a mistake. I checked it beforehand and as far as I knew, the first one did not exist...the third does, definitely.
Yeah that parasite is more than disgusting!

1. I have already taught my pupils in Music.
2. I have already taught my pupils in Biology.
3. I have already taught my pupils in Politics.

Nessa

Villager
Xy$
I'm guessing #3 is a lie? Since it seems the most... idk.. Boring? XD

1. I'm a great cook.
2. I own 9 pet rats.
3. I used to be a voice actor.

I'm guessing #3 is a lie? Since it seems the most... idk.. Boring? XD

1. I'm a great cook.
2. I own 9 pet rats.
3. I used to be a voice actor.
I'm guessing 2 to be the lie, even though 9 seems like an exact number.

1. I've played every Numbered Final Fantasy Game
2. I once was a leader of a clan called $kill$ that had 80+ members on the FPS shooter called Red Faction.
3. I've never been on a plane.

Jiriki9

Towns Guard
Xy$
You're right Nessa.

GrantDaGreat68...tough. I take 3, because that would, to me, be the most surprising if it IS the lie. ;)

Jiriki9

Towns Guard
Xy$
@Nessa: as yours is not solved yet...is 3 wrong?

@DireDimes: 3 again.^^

1. Right now, I am tired as hell.
2. Right now, I am sitting in the living room.
3. Right now, I should be preparing my lessons for today.

Jiriki9

Towns Guard
Xy$
That was indeed my ly. I usually visit this site from my pc in the working room.
So you do have a dog...then my guess is you did not study music...

Harmless

Towns Guard
Yay me! Hope you got some rest between before and now.
Wrong again! I'm a meat lover. I've cut on my meat consumption, but going vegan is a big stretch.

A13XIS

Villager
Xy$
Oh, everybody's lies have been already uncovered. Okay, My turn! :D

1. I'm studying linguistics as a "second course"
2. I <3 Sushi
3. For some reason, my brain has a feminine structure

@DireDimes Of course Jiriki guessed it wrong, your mood is set on strarving. How mean!

Jiriki9

Towns Guard
Xy$
Sushi? Nay, 2 is a lie.

Next 3 from me...let's talk about bad habits...
1. I'm a chainsmoker.
2. I'm a bit of a smartass.
3. I'm a big procrastrinator.