Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRADE/FREE Adventurer's Life <Recruiting!>

alennor

Villager
Xy$
Hey there! I am known as alennor and right now I am concentrating on my project, Adventurer's Life :)

Adventurer’s Life tell the story of a certain boy/girl who is stranded into the Reignanhardt’s Capital where he/she lose all of their past memories. The protagonist will be founded by an Apprentice Warrior, Lakia where she nurses the protagonist in her home. This is where the protagonist life started anew as a novice adventurer in the Reignanhardt Kingdom. The protagonist will learn how to survive as an adventurer by taking variety of quest with different ranking and learn how to be independence by farming, cooking and crafting.

Adventurer’s Life is intended to be a game with a feature of Monster Hunting, Catching Monsters, Lifestyle features ( Farming, Breeding, Cooking, Crafting, Marriage, etc… ) and Questing.

The player will be residing in Reignanhardt’s Capital where the most of the adventurer make it as their base because of the existence of Adventurer’s Guild. The Adventurer’s Guild is the place where most of the Quest is placed on.

The game right is on a very early-phase where the concept is still evolving and changing depending on the capabilities of the RMMV engine. The game is being worked on by a one-man team which is me.

I myself know that this is quite an ambitious project, but as you see I’m still determined to create it as a form of challenge while it is my dream to have this kind of RPG. While I do have some pocket money to be used, it’s only enough for my daily needs in the life of a student. But I am willing to do a trade in skills where I am semi-skilled in this field:

- Designing

- Drawing

The help that I need the most right is scripting, writing and mapping.

Scripting – Have a good understanding in JS where you can code to create a system for the game such as farming, breeding, monster catching, etc….

Mapper – Have a good sense of creativity to create a very lively map of different kind of environment.

Writer – To be able to create an in-depth story with a lot of twist while maintaining a level of humorous element.

The second priority of the game in the present is:

Spriter – Be able to create a custom sprite animation so it will match with my art style.

Composer – Creative in composing of lively and harmonious sound while be able to create an intense sound.

If you’re intending to join the team, please sign up for Skype so we will have a better communication.

There is a lot of risk when developing a game, which include the time needed, team member’s dedication and whole lot more. So what do I need is a team where we can work together while having fun discussing the game mechanic. I don’t mind if the game is developing in a slow pace because for me, it will be better that way. No one rushing and no one will be pressured.

- Recruiting team members.

- Finish 5 Mugi design.

- Finish 2 Character of the game.

Mugi is the creature that inhabited the world of Aebiroth where they are actually a creature that created with nature’s mana and live by mana. Mugi is different from monsters where monster such as Goblin, Slime, etc… doesn’t have intelligence and only survive with their survival instinct. But Mugi is a creature that is highly intelligent which able to create their own system of life. The player can create a contract with Mugi to be their companion if they encounter them while doing quest or exploration. The player will be able to feed their Mugis to increase the stat depending on the type of food they gave. On a certain level, the Mugis will be able to evolve themselves into a much more powerful state.

chronoata

Villager
Xy$
Hello~ I might be able to help with your project, I can do eventing, simple mapping, and also help with the writing. Speaking of, system such as farming, crafting, and breeding is somehow achievable with the currently available plugins, although I don't know if the end result would be the same as how you visualize the system to work.

alennor

Villager
Xy$
Hello~ I might be able to help with your project, I can do eventing, simple mapping, and also help with the writing. Speaking of, system such as farming, crafting, and breeding is somehow achievable with the currently available plugins, although I don't know if the end result would be the same as how you visualize the system to work.
Hey there! Thank you for being interested! I already check on several plugin which is Galv's Simple Crops and tools and it quite suit how i want the system to be so i think i'll be implementing that on the game. On present time i really need help with mapping because of the amount of maps that need to be done and the lack of mapping creativity that i have :) I'll PM you for more information after i've finished several stuff :)

I'd love to help with the mapping and am willing to change it to however you like, I have alot of time on my hands but some days I cannot since I have school and School work.

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
As a composer I'm gonna throw my hat in the ring and volunteer for your project. While I normally wouldn't do this for free I think I could use the practice and I'd like to work on an actual project. So just have a listen to my stuff and let me know if I can be of service~! ^-^

ZephyrAM

Villager
Xy$
If this project is still around and active, I'd be interested in joining up. I have experience with programming and writing primarily, and some interest in learning more about mapping and image editing (not creating). Writing is something I've done off and on for a long time - with a handful of stories in progress or completed - and I went to college for game development programming.

However, I'm very much out of practice on things. That said, I'd love a goal to work toward if you're interested in having me! Just let me know.

~ Zephyr