Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Real You picture threddo!

Akod

Praised Adventurer
@Derek1313 I never understood the whole (non-religious) gauging thing. If you don't mind me asking, why did you decide to gauge your ears and why to the extent that you did?

thssitesux

Villager
Xy$
@Derek1313 I never understood the whole (non-religious) gauging thing. If you don't mind me asking, why did you decide to gauge your ears and why to the extent that you did?
Well I Started when I was 14 im 26 now. I actually am very spiritual. I did it because I saw it in a National Geographic movie. The Mayans were always very interesting to me I found it visually appealing so I did it to myself. In the Mayan culture you weren't allowed to gauge your ears without confirmation of a kill for the tribe so the more kills the bigger your years the bigger your ears the greater prowess you had in the tribe. Only the Kings were allowed to go as big as I have. I have distinct memories from the 1600s I cant explain. I remember leading an enormous tribe in south america and wanted to reflect that. I honestly do belive I was a Mayan king in a past life. Mostly people do it for fashion and in part yes I did the same it is attractive to certain types of females and it's an great icebreaker in any convo the first thing anyone says to me in public is "did that hurt" even when i ran into Shaq he approached me and asked about my ears. So you see I can conversation with anyone just based on my ears.

I have distinct memories from the 1600s I cant explain. I remember leading an enormous tribe in south america and wanted to reflect that.
It's funny but I recall several historical periods, like stories or memories as clear as day, yet don't know where they came from. I've was always quite skeptical of past lives or the notions of having "lived before". That is, until I met my other half. When we first met, I shared one particularly vivid "memory" (won't go into details) and she recounted similar ones, as though they were her own but things that reflected my own too. Details I'd never shared with anyone, but were part of the visions, dreams, memories - call them what you will. From the age of 15, I had vivid dreams of a raven-haired regal woman. It was weird, but when we met for the first time, that same woman stood in front of me. I was even able to identify her birthmark.

The Mayans are indeed fascinating. Most "ancient" cultures are. For many reasons. I've been more drawn to the Romans, though I don't know why. I've never studied Latin, yet at times I can visit some of the ancient sites dotted around the UK - garrisons, cairns, old Roman baths (balneae or balnearies), etc. and become transported back in time, even understanding the language they used. Quite weird and interesting.

I forgot about this.

But, you look a lot like Andrew Garfield IMO. (Amazing Spiderman)

Yeah xD you are not the first one who is saying this :D but i take that as an compliment so thank you :)

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Yeah xD you are not the first one who is saying this :D but i take that as an compliment so thank you :)
I hope so lol. It means you're Spiderman Material XD But don't go out and get bit by random spiders trying to become him XD

I hope so lol. It means you're Spiderman Material XD But don't go out and get bit by random spiders trying to become him XD
Nah i wont xD or maybe? Well we will see when im in the news with either "spiderman is real" or "guy died from trying hard to be like spider man"