Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Real You picture threddo!

Lore

Resident Dragon
Here, have a picture of my screen-breaking mug, countered by my lovely wife (this was taken just before we were married 5 years ago) :D

lorerumba.jpg
[doublepost=1474094942,1474094840][/doublepost]
That's fine by me. I'm on the fence about the same, myself. Every time I look in the mirror, I see a girl, and I like that. Whether I feel strongly enough to go all the way, or stay in the genderfluid limbo, I'm not sure... that's the thing I'm on the fence about.

Student Card
I SEE QLD GOV'T! *ninja skillz*

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Ok, you can judge me but I still play and love it
I know people are bothered, whatever, it doesn't matter and I don't really care XD sorry
IMG_1294.JPG
*wearing completely blue pants xD

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
See, I don't judge, except you went with the wrong team. #instinct4lyf
My sister is instinct, my other sister is mystic too. Instinct is ruling our part of the city (damn they're real good), Valor doesn't play here anymore, they only play in the city center. It's a fight between instinct and mystic xD

But hey, I love all team leaders. And spark is a real cutie xD <3

@Jodis M'awww you look so cute <3

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
My sister is instinct, my other sister is mystic too. Instinct is ruling our part of the city (damn they're real good), Valor doesn't play here anymore, they only play in the city center. It's a fight between instinct and mystic xD

Thank you. My native blood will show more in summer. But with med problems i don't get out much any more.

Lore

Resident Dragon

I agree with @Cunechan, @Jodis. :D

And Cuney, :D <3

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I just took a nap.

upload_2016-10-3_13-54-40.png
[doublepost=1475528228,1475528126][/doublepost]
Ok, you can judge me but I still play and love it
I don't play anymore, but MYSTIC. YES.

I quit after I started school up again. There are pokestops every block in the city. It's insane. I quit to save myself before it was too late.