Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Social Media Buttons Plugin

Social Media Buttons Plugin 1.7

No permission to download

Tuomo L

Towns Guard
My Antivirus is going crazy trying to click that link and taking it to that strange website. Can you upload it to something like dropbox instead?

Tuomo L

Towns Guard
I actually use extremely good virus protection, it does NOT give false positives almost ever and if it does, this is literally the first time in years that I've used it.

Same here. I haven't had any problems with false positives either, except occasionally when viewing raw or minified JS files (which is quite interesting). I had the problem you reported awhile back, where zipped files were causing AVs to go nuclear, and I thought that had been resolved. There are no viruses in any files on the site, as they're all standard text files and I thoroughly check for viruses anyway. And with all that said, thank you for pointing that out to me regardless (I'll have to eventually go through all of my downloads and do the same thing).

Tuomo L

Towns Guard
Same here. I haven't had any problems with false positives either, except occasionally when viewing raw or minified JS files (which is quite interesting). I had the problem you reported awhile back, where zipped files were causing AVs to go nuclear, and I thought that had been resolved. There are no viruses in any files on the site, as they're all standard text files and I thoroughly check for viruses anyway. And with all that said, thank you for pointing that out to me regardless (I'll have to eventually go through all of my downloads and do the same thing).
It works, but I run a far bigger resolution and the icons are at a poor spot for my resolution.