Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Script / Plugin Requests

Minty

Knight
Xy$
I see three or four in the request list that already have scripts for them.

More than 4 Party Caterpillar- It's not the same title and this is already in the other list, but wouldn't this just work? http://www.rpgmakermv.co/resources/change-max-battlers-and-followers.89/
Then again, I may be wrong. I haven't used that plugin yet.

Battle Voices- This should be included in your dlc pack, in KadokawaPlugins. I dunno if non-preorders get it, but it seems like they should.

Show Enemy HP Bars- I know I've seen that somewhere. I'll update when I find it.

Skip Title - If you preordered, you got this in your DLC older under RPGMakerWebPlugins and Yami. It might be there if you didn't preorder, I wouldn't know.

Last edited:

Digital

Villager
Xy$
Animated Enemies Script / Plug-In Discovered! Updated in the OP. Now we don't have to face picture enemies anymore! :D
That looks like a real good start for enemies. I do prefer something that will support smoother custom animations for both the battlers and enemies, but I cannot complain either. I do hope I will understand the plugin code myself someday, only languages I learned so far are all Basic related because that is what I grew up with starting with my old Sony HitBit MSX homecomputer. But it's great to understand how it works so I'm not limited to what others already created.

npfkey.log

Towns Guard
Xy$
I want to remove leveling system
but experience still kept
if it a plugin it can be turn off .... (back to leveling system)
how compatible would this script be ;(

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
I want to remove leveling system
but experience still kept
if it a plugin it can be turn off .... (back to leveling system)
how compatible would this script be ;(
Sure it can, but why? XP is directly scalable to leveling, if you want to remove the leveling system why would you keep XP?

npfkey.log

Towns Guard
Xy$
Sure it can, but why? XP is directly scalable to leveling, if you want to remove the leveling system why would you keep XP?
experience kept for other game stuff ;p
like if you have enough experience events can trigger or new skills etc.
just like a game mechanic or so ?
but will a lot of other scripts reference to level if it removed ?

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
like if you have enough experience events can trigger or new skills etc.
just like a game mechanic or so ?
So you want all the benefits from having a levling system but you do not want to have it.....
Well.. what if you just hide characters level and keep it as it is?

but will a lot of other scripts reference to level if it removed ?
Yes if you remove it you will break all dependencies.

Status Gear Entertainment

Praised Adventurer
So you want all the benefits from having a levling system but you do not want to have it.....
Well.. what if you just hide characters level and keep it as it is?

Yes if you remove it you will break all dependencies.
Definitely agreed on this. You're better off keeping the levels and not displaying it than removing the whole thing. You could be braking a lot of the system by doing that. Recommendation to just remove the display of leveling for flexibility and compatibility purposes.