Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Script / Plugin Requests

dcsant

Knight
Xy$
As I said on the other thread, I'm looking for a plugin or something else to remove the project title name that appears on each in-game save file.

Many thanks in advance!

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
As I said on the other thread, I'm looking for a plugin or something else to remove the project title name that appears on each in-game save file.

Many thanks in advance!
Make an event with this script :

Code:
Window_SavefileList.prototype.drawGameTitle = function(){};
run it ingame and then go to the save meny and see if it is the desired result!

Nachorl250

Towns Guard
Keyboard Config does all keys except enter and arrow keys ( so it says). Cheers.
Thank you really much for replying, but I don't think you understood me. Maybe because I'm not a native speaker.
I don't need to remap the action keys in RPG Maker (OK key, Cancel Key, Dash Key, Movement keys) but rather use a conditional branch with a script call (or whatever it is called in MV) and check if a specific key (for example the "J" key) is pressed and based on that activate an event.
Maybe I just don't get how to use the KeyboardConfig plugin, but is what I want possible with it?

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
well.. i have no idea how actually, but if i have understood you correctly; you have an event are running, and if you press "J" on the keyboard something else happens; right?

Nachorl250

Towns Guard
well.. i have no idea how actually, but if i have understood you correctly; you have an event are running, and if you press "J" on the keyboard something else happens; right?
Exactly. The thing is that I need the key J to act different than the Z/enter/space key or the X/escape or the shift keys. If I understand correctly that plugin from Yanfly only remaps the OK/Cancel/Dash buttons instead of adding new functions.

I'm looking for a plugin or something else to remove the project title name that appears on each in-game save file.

If this is what you're talking about, then I have a plugin (more like a plugin-let really). You can show or hide the game title from in the Plugin Manager options at your leisure. Of course you can just turn it off to disable it, or not use it at all, but I'm planning on adding more options sometime in the future.

Last edited:

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$

If this is what you're talking about, then I have a plugin (more like a plugin-let really). You can show or hide the game title from in the Plugin Manager options at your leisure. Of course you can just turn it off to disable it, or not use it at all, but I'm planning on adding more options sometime in the future.
I have answered this with a script call i think, or Maybe i forgot...

I have answered this with a script call i think, or Maybe i forgot...
You did indeed. I must have overlooked it! <0_0>

I wrote mine a few days ago with the project Tryggr in mind and the intentions of writing chapter name, map name, and a few other details, into the saved file boxes (not done yet). Plus, it was a bit of practice since it's been a long time since I touched Javascript.

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
You did indeed. I must have overlooked it! <0_0>

I wrote mine a few days ago with the project Tryggr in mind and the intentions of writing chapter name, map name, and a few other details, into the saved file boxes (not done yet). Plus, it was a bit of practice since it's been a long time since I touched Javascript.
That sounds like a good idea!
And it will be usefull to everyone ;)

Mysthe

Towns Guard
Xy$
One could make a plugin to display a mini map to see the whole area in which these, showing the NPC sprites, enemies, buildings etc that are around, one or simpel well as the image.

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
One could make a plugin to display a mini map to see the whole area in which these, showing the NPC sprites, enemies, buildings etc that are around, one or simpel well as the image.

I will look into it after my dashing plugin is finished.