Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screenshot Thread: Ready and Deady!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
This night i was working on a prototype thingy for my fangame, so far i am using some sounds ripped from MOTHER 1 / EarthBound Zero aswell some others are from Megami Tensei for the NES. Here are some screenies of the current prototype:
Looking good, I like that style alot, something unique on the eyes and your vision is really starting to show in those screenshots, keep up the good work and I can't wait to see finished project.

Has anyone noticed the new Save Map As Image feature in MV, well I did and this next screenshot is actually the image created when using such an option.
First this is how it's done
Save as Image.png
and this is the image produced :)
Map006.png

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Looking good, I like that style alot, something unique on the eyes and your vision is really starting to show in those screenshots, keep up the good work and I can't wait to see finished project.

Has anyone noticed the new Save Map As Image feature in MV, well I did and this next screenshot is actually the image created when using such an option.
First this is how it's done
View attachment 308
and this is the image produced :)
Holyshit! This is awesome! Hell it was about time!

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
oh wow that's a nice feature. i wonder if you can use it to parallax map!
You sure can, just make your base map then save as image, open in photoshop or gimp or whatever, set your grid to 48X48 and start placing tiles in that bad boy. Though I have been practicing with MVs extra layer, well more like the infinite layer B group, and I may skip out on parallax mapping while using MV because it seems to be doing the trick so far.

Cloud Knight

Praised Adventurer
You sure can, just make your base map then save as image, open in photoshop or gimp or whatever, set your grid to 48X48 and start placing tiles in that bad boy. Though I have been practicing with MVs extra layer, well more like the infinite layer B group, and I may skip out on parallax mapping while using MV because it seems to be doing the trick so far.
yeah i'v been doing some experiments il post a quick ss
Map001.png
a lil something something

Mysthe

Towns Guard
Xy$
Fight, Team Good!
Welcome... to Castle of Benevolence

If you want to fight for us: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/46452-good-vs-evil-mapping-vote/ Please vote!

Enterbrain RTP Rm VX Ace & XP
Candacis
PandaMaru
Avery
Mack
hiddenone
slimmmeiske2
Personigo de la Cefo
T.Bit
Milennin
Rikifive
cabfe
AceOfAces_Mod
Banquo
Ms Littlefish
Danteus
mjshi
Ruby
GeorgeTheUnseen
CorneredCosmos
Silent Darkness
_elvenheart
EternalShadow
SOC
manga1977
Banks
Idril
Nirwanda
Amysaurus
Ayene
TheMightyPunram
Tana
Archeia
Oh looks great 8)! Although it seems that the bottom 've looked at the android game, but this very well :P:thumbsup:

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
@Dynamicill
I really like your system (wonder how much time it took you). Ahh these Earthbound feelings~ <3 I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this.
And it kinda reminds me of Undertale but I'm probably not the only one XD

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
I posted a short video showing some more prototype stuff and aswell some scripts i found and edited:
[doublepost=1445950995,1445875094][/doublepost]bump?
I love the how the game looks perfectly like the Mother series :D

this one is from my old unfinished game in VXA Raven Noah.
Dat forest, tho *_*

Jeez, with maps as stunning as that no wonder you never finished it!

Prepare yourselves. I will likely later today have a playable demo of this ready.
That's pretty sick :O

Novaultima

Villager
Xy$
Some of my first inner room maps on my project, not ready yet though. But damn, how I love the new shadowing function!

I´m not a mapper and I do everything alone on my project yet, so I wondered if my maps are good or bad. I also use only RPG-Maker MV Standard chipsets, only on monsters and characters I will do some own or use other creations. On all maps I will also add such as lightning effects(like sunshine through windows).

I´m currently on a big castle-ish city, so I let you see more soon^u^

Last edited:

Wimpbox

Towns Guard
@Dynamicill
I really like your system (wonder how much time it took you). Ahh these Earthbound feelings~ <3 I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this.
And it kinda reminds me of Undertale but I'm probably not the only one XD
Welp, thanks. I'm still doing more script changes and aswell i have did some requests in the rpg maker web forums. ;)

Here's mine.:'(
Why the sad face, man? That looks awesome! I like the river and waterfall on the edge of town, as well as the layout. You have a nice balance going on; maybe could squeeze some things together a bit to save space, but overall you've got some nice diversity of sights in there. :D

Some of my first inner room maps on my project, not ready yet though. But damn, how I love the new shadowing function!

I´m not a mapper and I do everything alone on my project yet, so I wondered if my maps are good or bad. I also use only RPG-Maker MV Standard chipsets, only on monsters and characters I will do some own or use other creations. On all maps I will also add such as lightning effects(like sunshine through windows).

I´m currently on a big castle-ish city, so I let you see more soon^u^
Not bad! I don't think those are bad maps, man. There are some things you could work on, but it's a great start! My input is mainly that those stairs look a bit weird; typically those are teleport-to-next-map tiles, rather than actual semi-steps you'd walk through. The corridors around them are kind of tight, too, but that may very well be your preference. ^u^

Status
Not open for further replies.