Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screenshot Thread: Ready and Deady!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
I think in terms of video editing this is one of my best.
First year anniversary video of the CCC, formed March 14th, 2013, this video was uploaded exactly a year later. Sort of like a recap of my RPGM gamedev highlights along with the CCC's coming along.

At 5mins and 30 seconds in it becomes insane how many layers I use... and how epic it gets.

Last edited:

ragneBro

Like a Boss
Xy$
I think in terms of video editing this is one of my best.
First year anniversary video of the CCC, formed March 14th, 2013, this video was uploaded exactly a year later. Sort of like a recap of my RPGM gamedev highlights along with the CCC's coming along.

At 5mins and 30 seconds in it becomes insane how many layers I use... and how epic it gets.
That was an epic video! ^^

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
Well, I guess I'll show you the second year anniversary video, too.
It's really good, I personally like the first one more, but I'm not actually sure why.

Like I'd improved so much with video editing, i guess I just love the part where all the different panels fly in and out from the first one.

EraYachi

Knight
Xy$
The Ice Caves are literally the first thing you visit on the world map after escaping the forest.

Also why were you trying to play FFIX on the PS2... OH WAIT.

Gosh, I forgot it was actually backwards compatible, maaaan!

@EraYachi: Thanks, and sorry about the white flashes, I've come to rely on them way too much, hehe. Though I think I've gotten better.

Also that game is available to play in the resources section on this very site, so you can play it if you like. :D

I really like how the ice Cave looks, hmm... you remind me of someone, it was on rpgmakervxace.net, before I was banned-- this mapping style with parallaxing and making it almost painterly looking. I've seen you before. The name, Erayachi, rings a bell to me.

Do you remember posting similar things back in mid 2012 over on VXace.net?
Yes, yes that is me. Heh. Same name, different avatar--I'm still a member of rpgmakervxace.net, in fact. Haven't posted in a while, since I've put game-making on hiatus. I've been on that site for probably 3-4 years now.....anyway, I'm still doing the parallax style maps though, they haven't broken my windbag spirit yet. And you got banned!? Eh??

Also, yes, I think I'll check out the game when I get a chance today. ;D

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
Yes, yes that is me. Heh. Same name, different avatar--I'm still a member of rpgmakervxace.net, in fact. Haven't posted in a while, since I've put game-making on hiatus. I've been on that site for probably 3-4 years now.....anyway, I'm still doing the parallax style maps though, they haven't broken my windbag spirit yet.
hahaha, yeah I thought that style looked familar. Good to see an old face.
And you got banned!? Eh??
Yeah, first time I was an idiot but it was for understandable reason, second time it was the pettiest thing ever, but I won't go into it here.

Also, yes, I think I'll check out the game when I get a chance today. ;D
Cheers! I may have been banned on all the big corporate hugboxes for RM but nothing stops me from gam mak.

TheGoof

Knight
Xy$
My intent is to make my own inspired game..
Much like how Bloodstained Ritual of the night is basically castlevania...
Or how Might No 9 is basically Mega Man...
This is basically Phantasy Star.
It's going to be my attempt at making something i can market that while it DOES barrow heavily from Phantasy Star, it's not Phantasy Star.
Only issue i might run into is music....

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
My intent is to make my own inspired game..
Much like how Bloodstained Ritual of the night is basically castlevania...
Or how Might No 9 is basically Mega Man...
This is basically Phantasy Star.
It's going to be my attempt at making something i can market that while it DOES barrow heavily from Phantasy Star, it's not Phantasy Star.
Only issue i might run into is music....
That's great. After all, some games deserve a tribute. And I understand the music part. It was always an issue. I wish you best of luck ^^

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
Nothing wrong with blatant inspiration, heck Perseverance is largely inspired from V for Vendetta, and here's a video showing just how close it'll go.

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
Intelligence is just a very fun game to work on. I've been thinking of updating it from VX to MV when the time comes and releasing 314th Clash under the MV brand. Outside of a Hud for events-- that I can more or less event myself at this point, most of the plugins will probably handle the other things. Bestiary? Got it.
Reflect Mechanics, lol yep. I will need one for physical attacks too, though.
Auto-life... it'll be done quick, if not baseline/plugin already made.

It'll be good to update the battle system from Tankentai. Seeing the three plugin addons for Yanfly battle core; I've had so many ideas.

Custom titles I can script in, now.
I can just event the stealth minigames and make them actually a little challenging.

The rest is more or less baseline or easy to implement with events or such. The main thing is going to be redefining the characters some.

With Pep now having such a sparkly sprite, Rolly, Tristy and Limbo would also need them, and battle sprites, heh... my spriter is going to kill me.

While we're on Intelligence.

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Intelligence is just a very fun game to work on. I've been thinking of updating it from VX to MV when the time comes and releasing 314th Clash under the MV brand. Outside of a Hud for events-- that I can more or less event myself at this point, most of the plugins will probably handle the other things. Bestiary? Got it.
Reflect Mechanics, lol yep. I will need one for physical attacks too, though.
Auto-life... it'll be done quick, if not baseline/plugin already made.

It'll be good to update the battle system from Tankentai. Seeing the three plugin addons for Yanfly battle core; I've had so many ideas.

Custom titles I can script in, now.
I can just event the stealth minigames and make them actually a little challenging.

The rest is more or less baseline or easy to implement with events or such. The main thing is going to be redefining the characters some.

With Pep now having such a sparkly sprite, Rolly, Tristy and Limbo would also need them, and battle sprites, heh... my spriter is going to kill me.

While we're on Intelligence.
Let's hope he doesn't though. It would be a waste to lose someone awesome like you :'(

However, I can't wait to see what you can do with the MV asset. Especially with all the things you will do with it :D
I love the plot twist you put in your game, judging your video, you're working extremely hard right now! :O

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
314 Clash is back to roots. And it happens in a blink.

So much stuff happens in rapid succession. In contrast to Act 2 (Pyro's arc which feels a little drawn out), this one starts electrically, and just gets more crazy, until your fighting Origin (more or less the absolute God) himself.

Watching the Yanfly Battle Core vids, and seeing orientation methods, I hope those are included in picture events by default. Will save me a lot of work when it comes to PFC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.