Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mod Campaign is under way!

Pick your candidate:

• EvilChibi

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • MinisterJay

Votes: 25 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello ladies and gentlemen! I am Xyphien, your host during this campaign. I am here to bring you the amazing contestants @Jackus, @Iron Croc, @EvilChibi, @Kaimen, @MinisterJay, @Trumully, @sage! These people have met the qualifications, and have requested to become a Moderator of the forums. Keep an eye on this section, as these contestants will be posting their ad campaigns to try winning you over, and voting for them. Only one will win.

This is now the biggest Moderator Campaign we've ever had! (Imagine that, it's like we've only had two).

I will give you all until the 15th to decide who you're going to vote for, then I will upload a poll from the 15th to the 25th to allow everyone to vote for your new mod.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Oh wow... no doubt about it, all of these contestants are great choices! It's going to be tough to pick between any of you guys, so do your best to win me over, lol! (snicker)

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
I hope we're gonna get a closer vote this time. One person entirely dominating the votes wasn't really all that exciting. But I'll leave that to the users. If they think one person should dominate, heck, why not. XD
However, I don't think that's gonna be the case with this roster of candidates. Somehow, I got a feeling~

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Oh my, all of these wonderful running for mod, this is going to be one tough decision, damn. Well congrats to everyone who made it this far, I wish you all the best of luck. Let the games begin!

Eien Nanashi

Temporarily Goddamn Bright Yellow
Xy$
One person entirely dominating the votes wasn't really all that exciting.
Amy dominating the votes wasn't exciting? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Indeed, this looks more of a tougher decision. Mainly because Amy isn't in it anymore. :P

Potential mods, better be careful about your answers! Not only it has to sound righteous, but it also has to sound amusing. There are two sides you must cover! My opinion, of course. XD

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
I'm torn between Croc and Minister...

Or was before Sage2016 came along.

Amy dominating the votes wasn't exciting? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Indeed, this looks more of a tougher decision. Mainly because Amy isn't in it anymore. :P
Yeah last election was like, well we could vote for the skelly dude we don't know much about, that monkey with a smart mouth, or those other guys who that monkey can't even remember OR...

We could vote for the person who brought half of the newbloods with her and who actually has shown to have more of a moral compass and is already popular in all the communities, including mine-- the Crazy Chimp Collective.

Potential mods, better be careful about your answers! Not only it has to sound righteous, but it also has to sound amusing. There are two sides you must cover! My opinion, of course. XD
Sage is breaking the righteous rule but he's got amusing down to a tea so I guess he wins.

I'd go for amusing too if I had the option, I can never rely on righteousness and honestly I'd rather not, I'm not here to be right, I'm here to be wrong again and again until I do something right.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
It's winter, so... sorry sage2016, I don't want ice cream.

I've got my top 3 figured out, but I'm struggling to pick between you guys. Maybe I need to be asking more dinosaur questions... (sad)

This is gonna be a tough one indeed. I've read through all of the campaigning Q&A and have a choice between two now. (That's not to say that the others are less deserving in any way.)

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello everyone, I am sorry to say but @Trumully has dropped from the Mod Campaign. He was a great candidate, and despite him dropping, I greatly hope we can see him run on the third election! It is not up to me to disclose his reasons, however, if he so chooses to, he can explain if he chooses to.

@Jackus has now stepped down as well.

Last edited:

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
Damn it! Now I can't even take credit. D:<

But yeah, being a moderator ain't for everyone. Make sure you know you're signin' up for, sillies!

polar_fawkes

Towns Guard
whaaaaat of COURSE this is the week i'm afk all day. when i get to austin/seattle/wherever the fuck i end up going, i demand satisfaction(in the form of cool-guy status)

in all seriousness, right on to the volunteers!

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It's winter, so... sorry sage2016, I don't want ice cream.
Winter it may be, but checked the weather forecast have you?
We have a week of hot new content ahead of us. Now is the time for ice cream. Now is the time for sage2016

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Been ages I didn't give life signal, but there's something I find it weird. Why Sage is a candidate of Mod campaign while he's an Admin already? 0_0

Status
Not open for further replies.