Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mascot Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Okay, so it was kind of silly to make the mascot competition so short, so I went ahead and updated the time to after the banner competition ended. This way it will give everyone enough time to edit their mascots that they're currently working on, and also allows them a week after we've chosen an actual banner to edit anything to match the current banner :D

The new deadline will be: 7/11//2015 (November Seventh)

reisen

Adventurer
Xy$
Just had an idea that our emoticon sets should match the looks of our chosen mascot. Dunno, it'd probably look nice and cute.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
That'd be cute, lol. It probably depends on if the design we end up with would work well or not for emoticons :)

(Though, to be honest, I kind of like how simple the current ones are.)

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
I think a simple mascot emoticon would be enough. Wouldn't take as much time and effort as replacing all the current ones with new ones. What I can imagine is, have an emoticon of the mascot in some sort of "trademark" pose. :D

I think a simple mascot emoticon would be enough. Wouldn't take as much time and effort as replacing all the current ones with new ones. What I can imagine is, have an emoticon of the mascot in some sort of "trademark" pose. :D
Agreed; I like the default smileys, but would be in favor of a mascot icon striking a pose, sword-pointed-to-the-sky style.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Thank you all for the positive feedback on MV-tan! I shall draw a chibi soon, too!
How's the chibi coming along?
[doublepost=1446168924,1446168890][/doublepost]
Whelp, figured I'd throw my hat into the ring. I may come up with something better, but here's what I've got right now! :-D

View attachment 426 View attachment 427
I actually really enjoy this, of course I like the extremely dark look of the second one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.