Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mascot Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGoof

Knight
Xy$
I had an idea for one... But.. i'm at a point where i rather not ..
But i look forward to what others come up with.
But might i suggest that people stop making things based around them or what they like, and actually make something that fits RPG Maker?
Why not a knight?
Why not a mage?
Or better yet.. a scribe!
I'm noticing mascots that make NO sense at all to me is why i'm making the suggestions.

reisen

Adventurer
Xy$
I CANNOT CHOOSE BETWEEN AMY, PANDAMARU AND STATUS GEAR ENTERTAINMENT'S. Status Gear's would be really reallly really perfect if it was wearing armor pieces like Amy's and PandaMaru's. Otherwise, a duo mascot thing with Amy's and PandaMaru's sounds cute :3

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
@PandaMaru @Amysaurus How's the Mascots coming along thus far? :D
Mine's getting there! I'm finalizing the color palette and then I just have to shade. I'm kind of waiting to see which banners are getting voted on, so I can match their palette.

I
But might i suggest that people stop making things based around them or what they like, and actually make something that fits RPG Maker?
Why not a knight?
Why not a mage?
i.e. Exactly what PandaMaru and I are doing? ;D

Otherwise, a duo mascot thing with Amy's and PandaMaru's sounds cute :3
PLEASE? *puppy eyes* PLEASE? One in charge of resources, one in charge of something else? I don't even know. I just like them both XD

reisen

Adventurer
Xy$
^ Definitely. Maybe both could be featured along with the chosen forum logo in a pose like as if they're showing off the logo. Doesn't matter what they're in charge of, make them happen omg

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
I had an idea for one... But.. i'm at a point where i rather not ..
But i look forward to what others come up with.
Why not a knight?
Why not a mage?
Or better yet.. a scribe!
I'm noticing mascots that make NO sense at all to me is why i'm making the suggestions.
I'm just having fun, while I agree that, it should speak for RPGmaker, I've no problem with us doing more of our kind of thing, because a mascot more than anything should represent the community, not the software.

That said, I took your advice on board and made a black mage. He represents both RPG's the magic of creativity.

... It's been too long since I played Final Fantasy IX.

Status
Not open for further replies.