Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maru's little Advent Project

Have a rest, maru ;-; (Referring to your RMW status)

But if you insist... something not very festive is what I have in mind! Something modern, postapoccy. Fallen railings, grates, fences, that sort of thing. Broken lights, wall lights, floor laps, table lamps, broken fridges, shelves with little things to put on them, empty cans, etc.

PandaMaru

Local Hero
Xy$

witch's cottage

Today I have a cottage as an overlay sprite for you and some little pieces.
Inspiration was my dear Raider's quest. Version with Lightmap: Link

___________________________________​
@LTN Games
X3 Thank you sooo much. I love to read that somebody actually want to use some of my stuff.

@Ike
I think... somewhere in my bag... have a little patience. :X Sooooonnn

@HotfireLegend
Mh, added to my suggestion-list. Thank you!

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
Nice, but could you make a left sided broom as well?
Now i want to actually make something in the editor instead of just writing javascript ;)

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Thank you again Maru <3 I wouldn't even know what to request since its the tiles what inspires me. So i get more inspired to map when i see tiles XD. I like how the chimney isn't really straight. Crows would fit to the house wouldn't they o///o?

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
I've said this countless times, but you have to be one of the best, and by far my favorite graphical resource creator I've seen! 10/10

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
I can't wait to see what you can do.
Secretly wishes to see if PandaMaru is even able to create futuristic tiles.

PandaMaru

Local Hero
Xy$
@Xyphien : Now in the db too

I feel ill and can't concentrate the entire day... so today only a resource and no sample
christmas market stalls

[doublepost=1449952774,1449866376][/doublepost]

Blacksmith

Sorry, not fit today as well, so it's only some small addon.

But thanks a lot for all your good wishes and thoughts for me.

Sample with RTP

PandaMaru

Local Hero
Xy$
Last minute finish... >___< And I'm sorry, there are some pure RTP-Tiles on this set, slightly rearranged sometimes. (Hope that's ok...) They where spread on multiple tilesets so I put them together for better use. + a lot of tiles matching the style + a charset with a special switch ;)

noble interior

Sample with RTP

>__< Sorry, was a busy day.​
[doublepost=1450219532,1450133881][/doublepost]Late today #2

swamp trees

Sorry, no sample this time too.
100% selfmade, without edits, so it can be used in any engine.
I'm feeling down and think I will take a day off tomorrow...