Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maru's little Advent Project

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Aww Maru the bakery tiles look so cute <3 I'm totally going to use them. Looks like one could create a comfortable lil backery with these tiles it makes me wanna start to map again~

Weekend is near so you get time to relax a bit (I hope) are you feeling better by the way :) ?

PandaMaru

Local Hero
Xy$

rmweb Happy Holiday Event
Nature Set Winter Version
Baby + Crib

Sample with RTP

SciFi-Bits

Sample with RTP

Not much and the doors aren't animated - yet. I'm incredible slow when it comes to autotiles... But that are work of 2 days... .__. I will add more stuff tomorrow I think.​
[doublepost=1450685232,1450547965][/doublepost]

Update: SciFi-Bits

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
The futuristic bits... falling in love with it! So much creativity that I'm starting to think you're from another planet. *_*

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
I feel like mapping my favorite place in the world, cap de creus in Spain (heart) Maru idk what to say these hills are AWESOME my eyes are going bling bling. A BIG thanks to you~
Are we allowed to edit your stuff btw for self usage ?(blush)

PandaMaru

Local Hero
Xy$

Update: noble interior
Bonus: MV Santa Pose + DS Style Xmas trees

full set

*You need to own the RPGMakerDSresource-Pack to use these xmas decoration

I wish happy holidays, wonderfull christmas and a good start in the new year!

At least, wrapped up as a present, my entire resources until today as a ZIP-File:

And now... I will take a break... 24 days of hardcore resource making. I'm done and will concentrate on christmas with my family.

Mouette

Villager
Xy$
This is amazing ! I'm having so much fun playing with those and trying to figure it out (not a remark on you but mostly on my poor visualisation skills)