Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inn that don't revive knockout characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enson

Villager
Xy$
Hello everyone!

I'm having a problem with a quick event for a Inn, in my game.

The thing is that when characters have the knockout state, I want them to get revived only by using an specific item, accordingly to the scenario and the story.

Right now, when the team use the quick event Inn, the knockout characters are healed. I don't know how I can avoid that.

I would appreciate any kind of suggestions!

Thanks to all of you!

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello everyone!

I'm having a problem with a quick event for a Inn, in my game.

The thing is that when characters have the knockout state, I want them to get revived only by using an specific item, accordingly to the scenario and the story.

Right now, when the team use the quick event Inn, the knockout characters are healed. I don't know how I can avoid that.

I would appreciate any kind of suggestions!

Thanks to all of you!
Coding a small plugin for you... Almost there... have to run a few errands. Then work after...

Will finish this ASAP for you ☺

Last edited:

Enson

Villager
Xy$
Coding a small plugin for you... Almost there... have to run a few errands. Then work after...

Will finish this ASAP for you ☺
Seriously?! Wow you are so nice! This is very generous!!! I can't wait to test it!!! But take your time! I appreciate it so much, sincerely!

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
Seriously?! Wow you are so nice! This is very generous!!! I can't wait to test it!!! But take your time! I appreciate it so much, sincerely!
No prob. All done with this version... I think I will release a new version in the upcoming resource pack with a few more features.

Very small plugin. Here ya go:

RecoverAllExceptState Plugin: Click Here to Download

Add this to your plugins. (cool)(thumbsup)

You can toggle the plugin with switch 100 (I've hard coded that on line 10, you can change it to whatever you need).

Let me know how it goes. (cute)

Enson

Villager
Xy$
No prob. All done with this version... I think I will release a new version in the upcoming resource pack with a few more features.

Very small plugin. Here ya go:

RecoverAllExceptState Plugin: Click Here to Download

Add this to your plugins. (cool)(thumbsup)

You can toggle the plugin with switch 100 (I've hard coded that on line 10, you can change it to whatever you need).

Let me know how it goes. (cute)
Great!!! Thank you so much! I can't wait work is over so I can test it! I'll update you as soon as possible! Thanks again!!! :)
[doublepost=1515544989,1515518098][/doublepost]Hello again! I placed the file under C:\Users\User\Documents\Games\RisingHope\js\plugins thinking that would be enough, but must I do something else? I'm not sure how this new plugin works! Thanks again for you extended help!!!
[doublepost=1515545098][/doublepost]
Great!!! Thank you so much! I can't wait work is over so I can test it! I'll update you as soon as possible! Thanks again!!! :)
[doublepost=1515544989,1515518098][/doublepost]Hello again! I placed the file under C:\Users\User\Documents\Games\RisingHope\js\plugins thinking that would be enough, but must I do something else? I'm not sure how this new plugin works! Thanks again for you extended help!!!
Sorry english is not my first language so I may have missed something.
[doublepost=1515551258][/doublepost]Oh!! I finally figure it out!!! I feel noob... but heh! Everyone must start somewhere!

Anyway! Thank you so much CT_Bolt! This is so great. I owe you a lot! You are very kind and generous! :)

Attachments

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
[doublepost=1515545098][/doublepost]
Sorry english is not my first language so I may have missed something.
[doublepost=1515551258][/doublepost]Oh!! I finally figure it out!!! I feel noob... but heh! Everyone must start somewhere!

Anyway! Thank you so much CT_Bolt! This is so great. I owe you a lot! You are very kind and generous! :)
No problem! Very glad you've got it working... if you need anything else at all I'll be here. (cool)(thumbsup)

Thread closed due to this being solved. (cute)

Status
Not open for further replies.