Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heelo From The Outherside

saminking

Villager
Xy$
Hello,
greeting from green land,
i'm bad at english.
i used RPGmaker engine since RPG maker 2000
i learn ruby halfway
i learn parselmouth (python)
i love writing story.
but the story is too much complicated and the game never finish.
so, i never finish my game.
since 2000 i only jump from one engine to another in order to find features that can handle my story.
and at last none to find.
then i gave up.
and i quit RPGmaker world.

and then come this MV guy,
i expect so much from it,

but i'm getting old,
i need to get a life.

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Hello and welcome to RMMV! Hope you have fun and find what you are looking for here. ^_^

Never too late to live your dream, man! Ganbatte!

AlpacaCrow

Villager
Xy$
Hello, and welcome to the forums!! The forums are very welcoming, and will not mind your age! I wish you luck with your projects!!

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Welcome aboard, Sam! The guy in your avatar looks pretty familiar, what game is he from? Good luck with your new game-making endeavors!

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Welcome aboard @saminking I'm glad you signed up. I hope you find what you're looking for, we have a great bunch of people here, and an awesome support team. Anyways I look forward to seeing you around, cheers :D.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hello and welcome to our forum~ Ahaha Im late again (cry) Lol most games never finish because the story becomes too long and its so funny to add things. Hope you have fun here and see you around (cute)