Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Eventing]Make Immune to Battles for x Seconds

cward3223

Villager
Xy$
I am not a fan of random encounters, so my enemies are set up as NPC's that move towards the characters and start a battle on event touch. The problem with that is, if you have 3 NPC's gathered (Maybe you tried getting away, or you escaped the battle) it will automatically set in the next fight (or same one if you ran from the fight)

So what I am trying to do is make the party immune to event touch events or from battle processing for x amount of seconds after the player wins the battle or escapes giving the player some time to get away from the Enemy NPCS before a new battle is started.

I am sure there is a way to do this with conditional branches and timers, but I am just now noticing the issue and already have over 100 Enemy NPC's I would have to edit the events for so I figured I would ask to see if there was an easier way to go about it.

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
I wonder if you could do this with a timer and a common event.
Cant figure out without some fiddeling, but you might want to use a plugin for this if it cant be solved in the editor.

i wil think about it some.