Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask the Owner Anything

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Do you think that because you're administrator people don't get to see the REAL you? lol
Yes and no. They see the more professional side of me. Though I try to be as laid back, and goofy as I actually am. I tend to not be able to be as goofy, as I have to make sure I'm not the cause of off topic discussions, I don't represent the site negatively, etc. So, I guess that is kind of true, which is why I state my intentions of everything so everyone knows what type of person I am :)

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Is it true, that you always been this awsome? If not, when did you find out that you were awsome?
Sadly...
I was born this way - Lady Gaga
I can't help, or have never been able to help how awesome I am. It's caused me lots of amazingness in my life.

will you be adding anymore theme's ? Ex. ( x mas theme ? )
plus badges ?
also are the theme's permanent or temporary ?
  1. Of course! I will always have themes for every holiday (If I'm able to do so at the time)You betcha!
  2. There will be a new badge for every event we host. I'm always trying to think of.badges to add for everyone to get.
  3. I'm unsure about this. I was looking into other themes, but everyone likes these a lot. So... as of now they're permanent, but that will more than likely change in the future.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Sadly...
I can't help, or have never been able to help how awesome I am. It's caused me lots of amazingness in my life.
That my friend is one awsome answer, seriously, you totally killed it. I have no further questions, you are free to go, err wait nvm this is not an interrogation.

Cloud Knight

Praised Adventurer
Sadly...

1. Of course! I will always have themes for every holiday (If I'm able to do so at the time)You betcha!
  2. There will be a new badge for every event we host. I'm always trying to think of.badges to add for everyone to get.
  3. I'm unsure about this. I was looking into other themes, but everyone likes these a lot. So... as of now they're permanent, but that will more than likely change in the future.
sweet! okay if i get another question. i'l be sure to come here with it.