Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask Amy Anything

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Darn it, Amy! I'm trying to help here. Stop asking all those valid questions!
The devices are shipped with voice recognition activated. And now don't you dare asking "and how do I turn it on then"! The whole thing is voice controlled! Works even with sign language. XD

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Darn it, Amy! I'm trying to help here. Stop asking all those valid questions!
The devices are shipped with voice recognition activated. And now don't you dare asking "and how do I turn it on then"! The whole thing is voice controlled! Works even with sign language. XD
But if the whole thing is voice-controlled, how can I use sign language to operate it?

@Black Shadow: Roar. Corn doesn't use a computer.

@Corn: I glare at it until it does what I want.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Nope. I don't have any pets :(

I've had fish, frogs, turtles, snakes, rabbits, mice, cats, and a dog before, though. (Not at the same time, of course!)

Nio Kasgami

Towns Guard
Xy$
LOL no worries they are outside cats
I just have 3 dogs inside
do you like boston terrier c: ?
if yes I give it to you he is such a annoying dog

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Be sure and cut some air holes for him!

You can send him either to Kansas City or Hell. Depending on who you ask, they're the same place, anyway.

Nio Kasgami

Towns Guard
Xy$
SURE! SURE! ERM *post it accidently to paradise instead*

more serious question how many year you was drawing ? I don't recall I asked you that in the past lol

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
I've been drawing my entire life, lol. Supposedly I picked up a crayon when I was 3, told my mom I wanted to be an artist, and that was that. :)