Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yo...

PandaInc

Villager
Xy$
Hello,

I'm new to the RPG Maker and want to learn more and just tinker around. As I stated in the profile thingy I am most skilled at writing stories and dialogue. I've always been terrible at introductions so, um, hi. cool. If you have any questions, just ask. Please, no trolls. Seriously.

Peace,

Panda

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
Hello,

I'm new to the RPG Maker and want to learn more and just tinker around. As I stated in the profile thingy I am most skilled at writing stories and dialogue. I've always been terrible at introductions so, um, hi. cool. If you have any questions, just ask. Please, no trolls. Seriously.

Peace,

Panda
Yay! More new people! Welcome to the Forums!
Also if you need any icons, I'm trying to make some for everyone to use~

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello,

Peace,

Panda
PandaInc, that was an awesome introduction. I it much better than the "I am forced to do this so..."

Cate

Adventurer
Xy$
Hi PandaInc! Glad to have you around. I'm into the writing part the most myself. What kind of stories do you write?

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Hello,

Peace,

Panda
Hey Panda! welcome aboard the MV X-Press! glad to have another writer. have fun around here ^___^ hopefully you'll find the help you need, and post some screenshots of future games you work on!

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Hello and welcome to RMMV! Hope you have fun and find what you are looking for here. ^_^

Are you a happy panda?