Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yo.

Uh, hi. I'm new. I'm not entirely sure what else to say. Uh.... I've been messing around with RPG Maker for ages, but I've never actually managed to make and release a game of my own. I intend to fix that one day. That's probably not a ringing endorsement for me at all though. <<; I'm more of a writer than anything else.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hello and welcome to our forum @TroublesomeKnight ~ Lol I've already seen you lurking around *stalker* here are a lot of people who never finished a game so don't worry (snicker) What do you like to write about ? Anyways hope to see you around and have fun here(blush)

I mostly do fanworks. I've also had some ideas for original stories too however.

It's kind of been a dream of mine to make an actually decent Sonic RPG, though that's probably a bit of a lofty goal considering not even Bioware managed that (I kind of liked Dark Brotherhood, but well). The problem with those types of games is that it's kind of hard for a non-artist like me to not be forced to rely on game rips, and I know how people tend to feel about that. >>

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Hello and welcome to RMMV! Hope you have fun and find what you are looking for here. ^_^

Don't worry, most of the people here haven't finished a game either. It's a hobby for me and not a job. Here's hoping this new year that we manage to get something going though. xD

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Hello, new face! And don't worry, you're definitely not the only one on here who has never finished a game. *looks at the pile of unfinished projects in the corner*
Anyway, welcome to the forum where there's no "envy" only "MV". Hope you're gonna have an awesome time. And don't worry. As Jay said, that first game will come eventually. ^_^

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Welcome aboard! like Shadow says, there are very few of us who have actually finished a game, lol. so you're in great company here with us (snicker)

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Welcome aboard, I look forward to seeing you around.
Sorry for not so much originality I've probably welcomed 85% of the users who joined here and some days the originality disappears. Though I guess now that I wrote this, it has made this welcoming rather original. Cool. Glad you signed up, see you.

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
Uh, hi. I'm new. I'm not entirely sure what else to say. Uh.... I've been messing around with RPG Maker for ages, but I've never actually managed to make and release a game of my own. I intend to fix that one day. That's probably not a ringing endorsement for me at all though. <<; I'm more of a writer than anything else.
Welcome! I'm still fairly new myself... but I hope you enjoy the forum!