Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yanfly's Item Requirement - Help

RK DracoRoy

Villager
Xy$
I'm using Yanfly's Item Requirement plug-in: http://yanfly.moe/2017/05/12/yep-136-item-requirements-rpg-maker-mv/

So I used this notetag (provided below) on one item called Pure Water, that inflicts a state boosting their resistance (MDF).

<Enable Requirements>
Not State: x
</Enable Requirements>

But there's one major problem. Even though the user is already inflicted with the state by using the item, the user can still use Pure Water. This isn't a user problem. It's really an error on Yanfly's part. If the user is inflicted with the state, the actor shouldn't be using the item at all.

This notetag, however, works successfully.

<Enable Requirements>
State: x
</Enable Requirements>

And also, if someone will, can someone please edit Yanfly's Item Requirement plug-in to where it fades a particular item instead of hiding it? Or at least tell me what part to edit to manage the fade? That would be really appreciated.