Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Writer - Free] Services of Mysiath -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysiath

the Eternal Lord in the Nothingness
Xy$
Hello there! I've wanted to post this for a long time, but I couldn't figure out the way to go about it because I wanted to make it sleek, shiny and nicely organized. But, here is the thing. I'm not really a fan of organization. I like everything messy and as long as it is my mess, then I know where everything is. And If I happen to organize that mess then I will not know where anything is.

I've wanted to get slightly more serious with my writing lately, but I didn't really know how to do it. I didn't necessarily want to write a novel or something like that. What I have written is a couple of fan fiction smuts--and it's a guilty pleasure that I like writing smut. I have some original content that I'm sure I have somewhere stashed but I never progressed them further. I do so love procrastination. Right now, I'm writing a quick one-shot that would hopefully give others an example of my writing.

Now, perhaps one would ask what I could help you with? The answer is hopefully kind of everything. We can all agree that at some areas I'm definitely better than in other areas, but I'm looking to progress, and advance all of my skills to the better.

Perhaps you've fallen into a terrible puddle and you've gotten stuck with your story and can't find a way to progress it? Well, that's not a problem. Hit me up and we can see how to make that story continue on its way to legendary or perhaps you just want feedback on your story? Do you have a character that needs a backstory? How did he come to be a knight, a paladin, or even a dad? Well, he witnessed the bandits doing terrible things to the citizens and he swore on that night to become a knight. He succeeded and a few years later killed a demon and barely survived with his life and he became a paladin after that. And maybe, a terrible demonic entity seduced him, producing a powerful child.

Maybe you require assistance with building your world? What does your world require? Is it the ancient spell of a dark lord that corrupted nearly half of the folk in that continent making them lose their minds? This strange rock erupted from the Mountains of Klaed and the simple town that nobody knows about became a kingdom in a single night.

Maybe you just want something simpler, like a proofreading of your story? Well, I can help you with that too. Maybe you even just came across a fantastic idea and really want to make something out of it? Well, hit me up and we can evolve your idea into an epic story and bring it to life.

There, I finally posted this when I've been wanting to post something like this for a couple of days already. If you do require assistance with your story or something else related to writing, then feel free to post a reply here or send me a PM.

EDIT: A quick and short edit. My services are entirely free currently as long as I'm given credit for what I contribute to your project with.

TL;DR > I can help with writing related stuff.

Last edited:

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Is this a paid service? I'm intrigued, I know I could use a writer for my current project because right now it's my most needed requirement for my project to get into serious development.

Mysiath

Xy$
Is this a paid service? I'm intrigued, I know I could use a writer for my current project because right now it's my most needed requirement for my project to get into serious development.
I'm afraid I completely forgot about that. It is currently entirely free as long as I'm given credit for what I contribute with.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Excellent! I'll contact you soon via PM, just have a few things to do before I message you. I hope we can work together in the near future.

Mysiath

Xy$
Excellent! I'll contact you soon via PM, just have a few things to do before I message you. I hope we can work together in the near future.
I'm looking forward to that!

I finished my one-shot example that is 820 something words and it is dark. I don't even know if I should post that here because it involves things like murder, transformation, corruption, implied...18+ naughtiness and I mean the terrible kind :L!

Don't know why I wrote something like that but I guess if your mind is running with it then you have to do it.

JoePie

Towns Guard
Hey Mysiath, I have done a short game, like at most 5-10 minutes long. Would you please look at it and see if there's any chance you can make the story, or writing better? If yes please let me know how I can assist you in the process! Thanks for your time!

Mysiath

Xy$
Hey Mysiath, I have done a short game, like at most 5-10 minutes long. Would you please look at it and see if there's any chance you can make the story, or writing better? If yes please let me know how I can assist you in the process! Thanks for your time!
Hello there! I took a look at it and yes. There's quite a few improvements that could be done to the overall writing.

... < Most of these should be removed to be honest and the sentences should be re-written to make them more... fluent and have a better flow. And there's some grammatical mistakes that should be easy enough to fix.

About the story though. I will be quite honest that I don't really know how to improve the story unless I understood it myself. I barely understood it. Might be because I'm somewhat pissed because of work and the fact that I just made home some time ago. I'm not really that much of a fan of short games like these unless it's just a Flappy Bird that I can play and rage. Though. I think to improve the story the game would have to be a little longer to tell the story more.

JoePie

Towns Guard
Probably my fault then... I like to keep the message vague, and unclear like the game inspired this, "Inside", but I think I fail miserably XD

Mysiath

Xy$
Probably my fault then... I like to keep the message vague, and unclear like the game inspired this, "Inside", but I think I fail miserably XD
Well I don't know the game that you mentioned but I can understand the concept of a game like that and I do wish you the best of luck with something like that if you're going to give it a second try sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.