Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Game Ever Event?

Interested in a "Worst RPG Maker Game Ever" event?

• Total voters

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think the comment was taken in the right light. :) I learned a lot in my Psychology degree, including how to manipulate statistical outcomes of polls. There are all kinds of ways to get people to select the pollster's own desired outcome, especially the wording of the voting options. The desired selection just looks and sounds more pleasant, and the undesired option may sound unappealing when read. The strike-through is another method, to make it look like something was a slip of the tongue, but really wasn't. It is the infamous take-back, yet not.

DolorIpsum

Villager
Xy$
I can see exactly where that sort of thought process could come from. After rereading it myself, I saw it just like that as well. What I was actually going for was sort of like a lighthearted joke, like "Hey I see you two over there hehe" but I never was one to be good with jokes and since people can't convey voice too well through text alone, the comment undoubtedly came off in the way that you mentioned.