Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World map idea

LordJhonSnow

Villager
Xy$
So i have been working on my world map and here is what i got. I have 2 versions so what do you guys think. Note there is no over-world just the world map to see were you are. Also villages are too small to see on the the map so you will have to discover them.
In version 2
Red is for Great tree
Blue is for Main quest
Orange is for Boat
Purple is for side quest route
Yellow good choice for quest
Brown for return trip home

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Pretty cool idea. It reminds me of the classics that I really enjoyed, especially the ones that had large maps with ship movement. Having it tracked on a map is always fun just to see where you've been and where you've still got to explore.

LordJhonSnow

Villager
Xy$
Pretty cool idea. It reminds me of the classics that I really enjoyed, especially the ones that had large maps with ship movement. Having it tracked on a map is always fun just to see where you've been and where you've still got to explore.

Thank you for the feed back <3 been so busy lately.