Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Working SkillBook!

Working SkillBook! 1.3

No permission to download

v12extremex

Villager
Xy$
v12extremex submitted a new resource:

Working SkillBook! - A Working Skillbook system Without using a plugin or script!

Well i wanted a working Skill Book but i was having trouble finding one.
Ive checked out the Learn skill plugins and skill core and those are cool and all but to me its not the same.

View attachment 6052

Click here for Small video Demonstration

Since im really not that great at coding, this is my event, switch, and variable system
which seems to be working for me. It does require quite some work to set everything up but once you do, You have a great...
Read more about this resource...

v12extremex

Villager
Xy$
v12extremex updated Working SkillBook! with a new update entry:

Other Resources

Well ive run into a slight error that anyone who uses this may run into. Its not a big one, its just the the common events do not allow multiple pages like a regular event, which is what the system is kinda based on. No worries tho, their is 2 simple fixes for that. Either you have a parallel system on each map, or you will have to use one event page for all of this. Both will work but in theory, it seems to me that parallel constant running event on every may map slow down your gameplay if...
Read the rest of this update entry...