Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why hello there.

I've been a long time user of the RPG Maker series. At least I consider myself one. It's been 10+ years. Since XP first came out basically that I've been working on my own games. Nothing published yet, but hopefully with MV out I can finally sit down and dedicate myself to one project and actually finish it. When it's done, I'll be sure to link to it considering I plan on selling it on the Google Marketplace and if I'm capable, Apple Store as well. I made sure to check all rights and wrote down all of the ones whom I'm creditting in the end so don't worry about that front. I'm covering my bases. Hopefully. I'll be double checking before its done, but it's still in planning phase. Barely any development yet in game. Mostly hand written ^_^.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Wow hello and welcome to our forum~ glad you give mv a shot and hope you'll have much fun with the development. I used to write all my stories by hand but now it's all written in my phone (sleep) Nice to have you and hope to see you around(blush)

Wow, thank you! I appreciate it. It's nice to be greeted on the forums to be honest. I've never had that happen before. It's a pretty nice change ^_^.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Aww cute(blush) Actually everyone gets greeted here (since we're the best community (snicker)) there are a lot of nice people here and they're always there if you need help ~

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Sasaki-Kaemon, and welcome to the forums. I too had quite a few of unfinished games. Why not make a short one, and then work on making longer and longer games, until you find yourself making long ones all the time? I also like crediting all of those whose resources that are used; that is a good trait you have.

As much as I would love to make shorter games, I just don't have it in me. Short stories just do not pan out well. I always end up starting off short, but the world grows and grows until it becomes much larger than I anticipated. Right now, I'm taking it one arc at a time and I'm disappointed at all with the progress I've been making. It's been a nice change of pace being so full focused nowadays.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the forums :) You can also sell the game on here if you'd like to as well :) I look forward to seeing you around!

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Hey there Sasa, welcome aboard!! You should totally make a thread sometime telling us a little more about your game. :)

Enjoy your stay and good luck on your game~

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Welcome to RMMV. Everytime I start making a game I take a break then get a new idea and make a new project. X_X Been doing it since as long as I can remember. Best of luck on making your first game and hope to see you around here.

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Neato, we're getting a nice mix of newbies and veterans on here. Really cool to see that. So welcome to the forum where there's no "envy" only "MV". Hope you're gonna have an awesome time on here. :)

Alcha Emy

Towns Guard
Xy$
Welcome to this awesome site! Were being awesome is something that just comes naturally to everyone! Some more then others but hey we all have roles to fill am I right?! I am the GREAT ALCHA EMY! Greatest Alchemist ever! Consider yourself ofically awesomely welcomed!