Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's excited for RPG Maker MV?

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
As the title states, who here is excited for RPGMMV? I'm super stoked for it (Obviously with this website).

I'm super excited. I think i'll be really able to dig in with MV. The addition of javascript will give me all the power I want and I'll be unstoppable! :D

Trumully

Cyborg Kiwi
Can't wait! I'm as stoked as I was for Gran Turismo 6 and that's SUPER stoked. Oh, and also, I am ULTRA-TOTALLY-SUPER-DUPER stoked because it releases on my birthday too!! :D:D

Last edited:

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I'm really excited I will be pre ordering, though I probably wont even be able to dive in and make a game until after this haloween contest and when my current project is finished.

Sonicboy95

Adventurer
I got rpg maker vx ace 10 months ago and thought that was the best but this is beyond amazing, I am super stoked for this and
will preorder it soon. I really like what they did with the character creator.

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I am ready to play all of the fancy new MV games.

Sonicboy95

Adventurer
I'm with you. I can't wait to play and make the mv games. It's going to be so much fun!

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
I'm hyped enough to be making mockups and planning stuff so...

Think it's safe to surmise on a scale of 1 to hyped I'm at about the PRETTY GOSH-DARN HYPED mark.

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
The hype is real! Right in da house!
With the new possibilities offered with a more enhanced engine, more n00b friendly etc. I can't wait any longer T_T

Ashifu-Sama

Towns Guard
Xy$
Well, system-wise it looks like it will be the superior form of Rpg Maker. I don't like the style of the RTP sprites and facesets, but I will use custom ones anyway~