Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White screen

Dad3353

Praised Adventurer
@meechon ...

Is this a Steam MV or Stand-alone..? What version is the Editor, and the Project..? Is this your first ever Project..? What happens if you create a new, empty Project and play-test that; still a White Screen or not..?

meechon

Villager
Xy$
it is still a white screen and its mv stand alone also this is my first ever project
[doublepost=1478550907,1478550744][/doublepost]
@meechon ...

Is this a Steam MV or Stand-alone..? What version is the Editor, and the Project..? Is this your first ever Project..? What happens if you create a new, empty Project and play-test that; still a White Screen or not..?
it is still a white screen and its mv stand alone also this is my first ever project

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Did you ever get a non-white screen when you play-tested? In other words, did the game you are making ever work? I see a few different maps in your editor.

Dad3353

Praised Adventurer
In looking through previous reports of this issue, the typical answer seems to concern updating System drivers. What OS are you running..? Have there been any updates recently..?

MistyDay

Adventurer
Xy$
According the image, it looks like windows 10.
I would not hestitate ask for help at customer suport. They usually replay very fast.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
A few things come to mind, what has mentioned above, ensuring you have all updated drivers, drivers are really important for your computer and RPG Maker. The next thing that comes to mind is a corrupted project, and or a missing index.html file in the root project directory, maybe try creating a whole new project and testing it to see if it works.

meechon

Villager
Xy$
well i erased my intire game be accident and it works fine now it might have been a map issue or a deleted file issue anyway thanks to everyone for helping me i apperciate it