Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your favorite RPG Maker of all times?

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Not necessarily the best one, the one with the best features but what is the one that pulls your heart strings the most. What one did you have the most enjoyment working on, etc.

For me it was XP. I first found out about rpg maker with XP and it was outstanding, it's what drew me into making games and learning what to do and how to do it. I would spend months and months in my youth not even making any games but learning how to do it all. Granted, I was young so I never purchased it, instead I'd get the download and then completely wipe it from my system after it ran out to re-download it for the 30 days again. But even to this day when I see XP it brings back nostalgia and joy.

Only really played with 2k and MV.

MV has almost everything you'd want. The icons are filthy garbage though. Shame!

Edit: And I wish I could input numbers for the parameter curve generator. Like level 1 value = 10, level 99 value =9000, early curve generate!

Last edited: