Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What??? (Cannot Open Project)

Aisling Starr

Princess Of Garando
Here's what happened:

I use my steam on two different devices. One for gaming (my PC) and one for my creations on MV (Touchscreen laptop). Yesterday, I used my PC for gaming (skyrim, Yandere sim, etc) and then I opened up my laptop and opened up MV and...Poof. No project. Clean slate. (Yes, I did save). I tried opening it. Nope. Same thing happened to my last project (this is the second time I've had to start over, thanks to this happening, and yes, I have both save files, and can't open either.)

Tips? Ideas? What went wrong?

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
I'm not sure how the mv steam version works so I'm probably no help; when you click on it does it open the project itself or gives you a choice which project to open? Is the project in several single folders? Could System recovery help? Did steam just crash when you played? Hmmm, have you tried getting a blank project and copying the files of the old one in there and 'recovering' it that way?

Unless something like that happened https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/please-someone-help-game-files-gone.71127/#post-673864 It should be somewhere? Out there? Game where are you o3o