Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Can We Be Grateful For

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I was just thinking of so many things that those of us on RPG Maker Resources and Forum can be grateful for.

One is that we have access to the internet. Some of us may be using computers at schools and/or libraries. Some of us may have computer access at home, no matter how fast or slow our internet speed may be. Some of us may be using a smart phone. No matter what our economic status is, we have found a way to be able our way to this forum.

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Thankful for finding a peaceful place online to hang out nice people, even if they may mostly be a quiet bunch. ^.^
Yeah I agree. I wish some of my old friends would come back around to hang out! I like coming here and seeing what people are working on/thinking about. I feel happy that @LTN Games asked me for some story ideas and I'm even happier that he liked them. :D