Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to right now?

Tennetry

Villager
Xy$
I'm currently listening to your standard run of the mill classical music, my 17 day old baby daughter loves it. But I saw the thread name and a thought occurred, this seems like the best place to suggest it. Is there an RPG maker Radio station, kinda like BBC Radio 2 but dedicated entirely to tips and tricks or the RPG maker trade, I believe there is very little red tape to go through and it could be like one of those internet radio stations so it could host directly through here, play some music every now and then. No body has to do this of cause its just a suggestion, and when i was in collage I recall there being a collage radio station that played in the cafeteria run by the students.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
This must be coincidence XD This song is haunting and will never let you go :'D I know too many songs from den Ärzten and I know the complete lyrics of Schrei nach liebe xD

Jiriki9

Towns Guard
Xy$
XD Great to hear! I love die Ärzte, though not really the newest stuff. Schrei nach Liebe is a Classic to me! :)
Well, one more Ärzte Song, then:

Micro

Dragon Goddess

woop de do.

I need some new music again. guess I'll have to rely on Pandora to recommend me some good stuff!