Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upon Further Investigating I have Found Some Interesting Results

Cloud Knight

Praised Adventurer
**disclaimer**

this is a made to be a joke, not do disrespect or offend anyone. please don't take it offensive.
plus
i don't want it to turn into spam so HERE ARE THE RESULTS!!

WELCOME!!!
upon further investigating, with the community i came to determination.
that socks are a fad for some, and for some. socks is every foot's protection.

now to further prove thees results here i have made a graph chart which you can find below.

@Kotori wears 2 pink socks

@LTN Games Walks Barefoot
@Amysaurus sticks with sandals
@LethalBlood is boasting white socks that has turned red
because they have been stained in blood "accidentally"
@Rise Evil apperently has a sock collection containing mostly of dark blues , blacks and greys.
last but not least in this interviewing process
@PixelMister wears pixelated socks of all different kinds and colors very impressive.

time for the big reveal of them all
MY SOCKS

yup i have black socks that's the reason the graph shows 2 points for black.

anyways hope you enjoyed this research and hope it can be used for good researching purposes.

WAIT i know what your thinking ???
wtf why even do this.

well it started as a joke between me and ltn but evolved so much where this had to be done
and that's really it.

SOCKTOBERFEST IS OVER!!

thanks for reading guys.
thank me later
take care
love
you
<3
!

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
This is truly epic, from a joke to a dream, from a dream to a reality, amazing, truly. Everyone a hand of applause for the communites socks. Stay tuned for possible update. :)

Cloud Knight

Praised Adventurer
This is truly epic, from a joke to a dream, from a dream to a reality, amazing, truly. Everyone a hand of applause for the communites socks. Stay tuned for possible update. :)
YES !!!
if anyone else would like to contribute so i don't have to spam take a picture of your socks or feet *cough* "LTN" and POST THEM UPPPPP

or just post the color of the socks your wearing and i can update the bar graph
if you have a reason post it and i can add it to the list where everyone else is.

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Dude, sociologist here. When conducting such experiments, you're supposed to have a big sample and the results are to remain anonymous. I also like your scaling and the fact that the column for "pink" is white. Let's find out what colour we're wearing on average. 'Cause that's totally doable with a nominal scale. ... I'm such a nerd when it comes to empirical methods...

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
The SockKnight Adventure story thus far lol :)

Dad, I can’t stay here any longer, I need to get out of this place.

Why son? What could you possibly do out there that you can’t do here?

I can finally see someone else’s socks

Huh? Why do you care about others socks?
Well, ever since I been on the rmmv.co community online, I been gathering statistic.

So, you want to leave to gather statistics about socks?

Yea, that is exactly what I want to do. So what do you think, can I leave? I promise to come back

I guess so, but you only have three days, I want you back by then.

YES!! Thank you so much dad.

His dreams have finally come true, he can leave his childhood home to go on the search for what other people are wearing for socks, the color, the length, the fabric, oh sock glory!

The sock Knight has left his home, to go and explore, only to find out he has a rival, who is also gathering sock statistics.

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
And then, he will encounter what would be his future Nemesis, known as : The Malicious Von Panty Data Collector. Which he would have to fight to protect people's privacy as secondary quest to save the world?

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
And then, he will encounter what would be his future Nemesis, known as : The Malicious Von Panty Data Collector. Which he would have to fight to protect people's privacy as secondary quest to save the world?
Sounds perfect :D hahah, this is becoming more epic than ever imagined. I already have the childhood home mapped out, using all rtp, though I may use different tiles. I also should really not be doing this considering I have a halloween contest to participate in hahah.