Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uh... Hi *waves*

CWStudio

Villager
Xy$
*sheepish* Um.. Hi :)

Nice to meet you all, Um

I'm CWStudio, short hand for CrescentWingStudio (It didn't fit LOL)

most of my work is going into one game, it's well an unofficial unofficial squeal/sister/something game for Last of Us set in England. I really enjoyed the Game and felt like the world had a lot more stories, even if Joel and Ellies story wrapped up really well.

Uh so.. *sheepish* Yeah LOL

I'm getting pretty good at making the game but making the tiles and stuff 'm not so god at *sheepish* so I'm really glad there are so many skilled artists who are willing to provide so many great tiles and Parts :)

uh...

I dunno what else to say

Nice to meet you all :D

Skyrocker

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hi welcome to the cool kids club! Enjoy your stay!

If you have any questions feel free to ask around, everyone here is always willing to help you out if need be.
You had me at the Last of Us, I'm really curious now :D

Mysiath

the Eternal Lord in the Nothingness
Xy$
The Last of Us? Oh my god. That is my favorite game. The first game ever that had made me honestly cry.

Oh... right. Oh hello there and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your story and I'm definitely looking forwards to your progress on your game.

CWStudio

Villager
Xy$
Oh I'm glad people like it :) It's such a good game I'm a bit worried people won't want anything that isn't official, but I kind of think if you really love a concept you want to see other people take on it? Maybe? LOL I hope so. I'm glad to meet you All :)

Skyrocker

Towns Guard
Xy$
The fact whether something is official or not doesn't bother me at all, see it as a fan game. :D

(Although I'm really excited to see progress, but no pressure at all :) )

Skyrocker

Towns Guard
Xy$
You can always promote your game on the forums. Or you can make a blog (there's an option for blogs at the top of the forum) with any form of progress in there!

Mysiath

the Eternal Lord in the Nothingness
Xy$
Oh yes... I don't really mind if it is a fan-made game. Some, and I do mean some fan-made games are absolutely amazing. And, do please post some progress because I don't really use twitter and facebook.

CWStudio

Villager
Xy$
Oh a blogs a great Idea cause then I can explain my progress I'll do that :D a friend suggested I start a blog with my progress as well :D

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the forums! :D Looking forward to inspecting your game's progress :D

To be perfectly honest, I had only heard of The Last of Us in passing when it first came out. I've never played it, and I don't think I've seen many of the visuals from the game (I'm not really into horror-type games, which is one of its genres). But it'll be good to see what you come up with :)

CWStudio

Villager
Xy$
I'm loath to call it horror, it has a few... horror things, like the premise has monsters, the Z kind, which I have a problem with that word so we'll just call them monsters. But they aren't undead it's a fungus so it's like.. earth trying to kill us, it's like the Happening the game? but with fungus not tree hormones LOL and Minus Marky Walburg

anyway the thing is, the monsters are more of a tone setter then anything the real focus of the game is survival, and the bond between the two main characters how it grows. the game is really more of a story It's like an interactive movie. But I just really can't call it horror, more, suspense, with a bit more blood LOL but not even that much if you don't die. there is a few gross visuals but even then it's just not that bad

It's hard to explain but it's not that bad LOL

My recommendation would be If your not sure, watch a lets play on Youtube, that's how I do it, because I liked the concept but the horror tag had me nervous to as I have major anxiety issues, so I watched my favorite gamer play it and really fell in love with it.

Mr.Gaming

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hello @CWStudio and welcom at RPG Maker MV.co. I hope you will Enjoy your stay here. I apologize for my English it is realy bad some times because I talk normally in German.

Juneberry

Global Moderator
Xy$
heck Its the only language I speak and I'm terrible :)
I think English is just that one language that is never possible to really 'perfect'. I'm OCD with it, but I'm still horrible at speaking well- and like you, I'm a native speaker. Trust me, most people prefer to heard what I have to say in writing than by my voice- because I can't word things when I speak for some reason. At all.

Anyway...Hi! I'm Juneberry, and I just joined yesterday myself. I love this place so far for a similar reason to you- so many great and kind artists are here. That we can all come together and help each other...It's really amazing and moving. It makes me want to work harder to learn skills I can help people with though. So far, the only thing I can think to offer is editing...Meh.

I don't know the game you mentioned, but I look forward to your unofficial sequel. I'm not good with anything minorly gorey usually, but I've been getting better with it...So your game might be the first that has blood and such that I play! Okay, it might not be, I probably have played others but...I look forward to it anyway. Let's both work hard!

Zackleaynts

Towns Guard
Say sheepish one more time and I'l turn you into a sheep! >=)

Anyways, welcome. Don't worry about the language, I'm trillingual but not excellent in any of the three, language is a life long learning, enjoy.

See you around. =)

CWStudio

Villager
Xy$
Oh awesome so we'll learn this neat community together then :) I'm learning more abut editing assets, there are things I look for I can't fnd so I'm editing to get what I need you know?

*sheepish* O-h I'm srry I guess I'm shy and a bit nervouse I promise I'll stop I think *sheepish* >3

Howdy howdy howdy! :)