Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time and Time Again - Recruiting Part-Time! :-)

Time and Time Again (Red Eon Studios)

Hi there. I am working on a game which focuses heavily on an emotional story, with no battle system / exp / monsters at all. The game focuses on telling a complex story through puzzles, dialogue and cutscenes. The aim of the game is to make our players really connect with the story itself - to immerse themselves.

Our game is currently around one month into development. We have a Kickstarter coming up next week which we estimate to meet its goal and allow us to commission a large number of team members to develop the game, which is our debut game.

However, we are in dire need of part-time team members to help us get the process flowing. We intend to release a Kickstarter next week, prefacing the start of development, however some things are missing from the general overview of the game. We currently need:

> People experienced with graphic design, visual art or drawing to help designs the visual front for our game's platforms and / or the art within the game itself.
> People experienced with scripting, complex eventing and / or coding to help us develop the puzzle, plugins and overall smoothness of the game.

> People experienced with production management, public relations or advertising who can work as efficient public managers to ensure the development, release and update processes run smoothly.

> Any other people with skills you believe to be beneficial to our game project : )
____

To talk, or to view a large document containing the overview for the studio and the game, including story, characters, etc, please use the following contact methods:#

Discord: #TheNerdRed OR https://discord.gg/4xUjUuj
Email: redeonstudios@gmail.com

Attachments

Well I'm a programmer in Java, JavaScript and C#, I have rpg maker mv and i have some knowledge from old rpg maker programs like vx ace and xp. You said that it's a game with battle system or monsters at all, what kind of game you are trying to make?

Well I'm a programmer in Java, JavaScript and C#, I have rpg maker mv and i have some knowledge from old rpg maker programs like vx ace and xp. You said that it's a game with battle system or monsters at all, what kind of game you are trying to make?
Hey, sorry for the late reply. The game is an RPG game which focuses on the story, the puzzles and the collectible sets rather than grinding for EXP and levels, recruiting members and fighting bosses. We wanted to go for a game design which isn't expensively unique and shining but still gives the player a sense of accomplishment and emotion all the same!

Hey, sorry for the late reply. The game is an RPG game which focuses on the story, the puzzles and the collectible sets rather than grinding for EXP and levels, recruiting members and fighting bosses. We wanted to go for a game design which isn't expensively unique and shining but still gives the player a sense of accomplishment and emotion all the same!
its okay, well I'm available, does it have a story for the game? Another question is does it have a deadline to be released?