Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Real You picture threddo!

James

Knight
Xy$
So yeah this is me .....

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
A water close is a casual way to say : bathroom ^^
That's so stupid!

I know I already showed this cosplay a bit earlier, but these are me practicing expressions, character aside as a reference. I get very involved in how I portray characters and how they are expressed. These sorts of photos are pretty common. Deleting them immediately out of embarrassment is also common.

Fyori with her regular slightly-micheivous smile.

Pep being outrageously Mad.

And me just looking stupider than him. GG No RE

Fyori's deathstare eyes, note that I am not inherently female, and therefore do not have what Amy does.

Eyes that can kill.

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
What did I do wrong? :'(

For the rest, great cosplay you did :thumbsup:
Nothing you did, just the fact water closet is now a term for the bathroom.

This sort of indecency could only be a benign effect of human idiocy! Such blasphemy.

Ah well, my literacy complex not with standing, thanks! Don't have any more photos for right now. Carry on, fellow Jidorians.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
JayNAngie2.jpg Me and my wife, Angie. If you look carefully, yes I am sticking out my tongue to the side. :)

Family at Comic Con.jpg Our family at Comic Con. Me, hiding in the back.

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
I really find it cool how diverse the age range for people using RPGmaker is.

No photos yet but If I'm lucky I'll snag one tomorrow with a canula in and a cord down my throat in a hospital bed!

Bonus points if the cords from an ECG are in there.
[doublepost=1448476201,1448301966][/doublepost]Okay no cord in my mouth or cords at all, really! But you can see how happy I am I managed to get to do this. I'd only just woken up from anesthetic. This was my first priority, even before eating.

I'm alright.

Still have the ECG plugs in, throat is swollen, and you can see an oxygen mask beside me.

I then ate four sandwiches, had a bunch of vanilla milk and was outta there not too long after. Drew some fan art and that's about all i really had time for. I was asked if I needed to be wheelchaired out, I said no but that "I'd love it if that was a thing we did anyway", ofcourse, this outstanding charm got me exactly what I wanted.

Which is great, 'cause I love doing absolutely nothing.

Hospital always ends up seeming like a vacation to me.