Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The goof's livestreaming update thread.

TheGoof

Knight
Xy$
You heard right, livestreaming on youtube right now, RPG Maker MV, if folks wanna get a look at it.
I hope it's okay to announce something like this here.
Things really get going about 15 to 16 minutes in.

Last edited:

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
It says that there are problems with some rights. Do you use any licensed music ? Maybe it's bc of that, it happens often

TheGoof

Knight
Xy$
That's not the issue, not sure what the issue is.
But no one else had any issues.
I had like 5 folks watch.
But the live stream is over, and i will be back again tomorrow night to stream some more.

TheGoof

Knight
Xy$
Very welcome! ^_^
I plan to do it again eventually!
[doublepost=1445824325,1445685051][/doublepost]Hey everyone, gonna livestream again tonight!
I'm rested and ready for action!

TheGoof

Knight
Xy$
Not until midnight central time sadly.
If you want a link to my youtube channel, i can give that.
But it's only a little after 9 PM for me, and i don't normally start livestreaming until midnight to 1 AM.

aww Ill have to check it out on youtube then I gotta get up in a few hours for work so gonna be headed to bed and wanted to get a few more things done on my Unity project first .. Good Luck Ill def check your youtube though out and subscribe if youre going to be active

TheGoof

Knight
Xy$
I'm as active as i can be.
Sadly i'm stuck on satellite net.
And midnight to 5 AM is my "free zone" so it's the only times i can do live-streams sadly.
[doublepost=1445839916,1445830425][/doublepost]I'm livestreaming nao!! Woot!

Holder

Towns Guard
Xy$
It would be nice to catch you live but from the looks of it there's quite a time difference and it was 6am when you started your last one. I'll just catch the youtube upload.

TheGoof

Knight
Xy$
Don't bother.... it was short.. and boring.. and ended with me close to crying.
I blame my damn ISP... i can only do livestreams from midnight my time to 5 AM my time... and if it looks like no one is showing up, i shut it down.
The point of a live stream is to talk live to people while you do things... if no one shows up, there is no point..
[doublepost=1445937143,1445869362][/doublepost]I'm livestreaming again
[doublepost=1446183394][/doublepost]Dunno if anyone will watch but i'm livestreaming..
[doublepost=1446357610][/doublepost]I'm livestreaming again folks!
Doing some pixel art this time!

TheGoof

Knight
Xy$
I think it might be awhile before i stream again.... i was going to again tonight.. but now i just.. i am just.. not in the mood to now...
Might be awhile..
[doublepost=1446442870,1446427118][/doublepost]I'm going to go ahead and do a livestream, doing it now.
Just tune into my channel folks.