Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the fashion police has arrived weeoo weeoo

Kerux

Procrastinator
Xy$
Steam will never take away the feel of consoles imo XD I have Xbone, Ps4, SNES, I'm buying a Gameboy SP, N64, PS2, PS1, and a Xbox when I get back home :D
Get a DS Lite. That thing is seriously one of the best handhelds ever made. I still have 2 of them (mainly so I can play GBA games when I want XD). Backlight and battery life winswins!

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Get a DS Lite. That thing is seriously one of the best handhelds ever made. I still have 2 of them (mainly so I can play GBA games when I want XD). Backlight and battery life winswins!
I just bought Pokemon Crystal and a SP for $110. I have a 3DS, and the DS was alright, but nothing compared to SP XD I'm not a fan of the ds or 3ds games to be honest. Oldschool all day erry'day.

Got final fantasy : dawn of souls recently #gamesolderthanme
Welcome I invite you to association of doom, including all members of evil name such as evil rise! I am the henchman (tell no one)

Minakill

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hello and welcome to our community ~ Doesn't matter you can join the fashion police anyway. Hope to see your game one day and have a nice stay here C:
Nope i wear cameo clothes and long unchanged hair. AND i don't let them catch me. Hahahahahahhahahha.

Drkvixn

Villager
Xy$
I like the colour black. And bats. Throw some chibi pumpkins in and you've got yourself a deal. XD

I understand how you feel, procrastinating with your project. I've had one I've been working on for a few years and there really is no reason for how little I've done (except writing can be hard when I don't feel like it....stupid reason really, I should MAKE myself feel like it...).
So I wish you luck.

And I doubt you'll have to worry here. Everyone seems really nice and helpful. =)

Minakill

Towns Guard
Xy$
I like the colour black. And bats. Throw some chibi pumpkins in and you've got yourself a deal. XD

I understand how you feel, procrastinating with your project. I've had one I've been working on for a few years and there really is no reason for how little I've done (except writing can be hard when I don't feel like it....stupid reason really, I should MAKE myself feel like it...).
So I wish you luck.

And I doubt you'll have to worry here. Everyone seems really nice and helpful. =)
Wou so deep. :)